2015 CL Final: Barca - Juve 3-1 !!!CAMPIONS!!!

raskolnikov

Thats the champions league mascot, the rare Siberian blue wolf of which only 8 are alive in the world.
The winner gets to take him to their city as a representative for the upcoming cl year.
Its been introduced since this year.

poster5.jpg

Neymessi

I think this match will be like the 2010 WC final.Spain being the superior side before the match but the match not getting decided very early.Imo,if we score in the first ten minutes the scoreline would probably be with 4-5 goal difference but if we are unable to score and keep attacking it might be like chelsea semi finals of 3 years ago.

Catalan Fan

Thats the champions league mascot, the rare Siberian blue wolf of which only 8 are alive in the world.
The winner gets to take him to their city as a representative for the upcoming cl year.
Its been introduced since this year.

poster5.jpg

I thought it was Suarez....

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Video of the final training session. Squad will be off to Berlin today

8 players that wore both Barca and Juve shirt

bar_a_juve_jugadors_1280x720-cat.v1433352183.jpg

Juve vs. Barca - Did you know

Juventus and Barça are both going to Berlin to play in the Champions League Final for the eighth time, and here are some juicy nuggets of trivia associated to the biggest game in European club football:
The Italians have lost their last three finals, while the Catalans have won in their last three (2006, 2009 and 2011).

No team has ever had two players score nine or more goals in the same Champions League campaign. Well, not until this season, when Messi (10) and Neymar Jr (9) did it.

Neymar is the third Barça player to score nine goals in a single edition of the Champions League. The first was Rivaldo and the second was Messi, of course.

Messi is top of both the goalscoring (10) and assists (5) rankings.

Carlos Tévez is the top Juventus scorer with 7.

Full back Patrice Evra could become the second player to appear in a Champions League Final for three different teams, The only other player to do so was Clarence Seedorf.

Buffon, Pirlo and Barzagli all won the World Cup for Italy at the Olympic Stadium in Berlin in 2006.

Ter Stegen and Buffon have kept six clean sheets in this competition, a record bettered by no other keeper.

Juventus have not conceded in single goal in either the first or last fifteen minutes of any of the games they have played.

The Italians have been on the receiving end of the most shots in the competition (136).

Barça have completed the most passes in the tournament (7174) and also have the highest completion rate (88.3%). They have topped this category every year since 2007/08.

Xavi and Buffon are the only players that remain from when the sides met in the quarter finals in 2002/03. Luis Enrique was also involved in that tie.

Barca and Juve players that won Balon d'Or

pilotes_or_1280x720_01-cat.v1433332725.jpg

For Barça: Luis Suárez (1960), Johan Cruyff (1973 i 1974), Hristo Stoitxkov (1994), Rivaldo (1999), Ronaldinho (2005) i Leo Messi(2009, 2010, 2011 i 2012).

For Juve : Omar Sivori (1961), Paolo Rossi (1982), Michel Platini (1983, 1984 i 1985), Roberto Baggio (1993), Zinedine Zidane (1998) i Pavel Nedved (2003).

juvefannotfromtuz

I think this match will be like the 2010 WC final.Spain being the superior side before the match but the match not getting decided very early.Imo,if we score in the first ten minutes the scoreline would probably be with 4-5 goal difference but if we are unable to score and keep attacking it might be like chelsea semi finals of 3 years ago.

As a Juve fan, after we conceded first goal vs RM, I thought it was over and Juve would collapse, but this Juve is matured and we kept playing with same style and we managed to score after 30 mins, without conceding in process. It would be huge advantage if Juve manages to keep clean sheet in first half! Barca players will start get more pressure and will be frustrated.

Vialli_92

As a Juve fan, after we conceded first goal vs RM, I thought it was over and Juve would collapse, but this Juve is matured and we kept playing with same style and we managed to score after 30 mins, without conceding in process. It would be huge advantage if Juve manages to keep clean sheet in first half! Barca players will start get more pressure and will be frustrated.

Longer it stays the more nervous Barca will get. I think it will be a very good game to watch if i'm honest.

raskolnikov

It will be a good game if we score first, then the turtle will have to leave its shell.

Also about the records: Juve can also become the team that lost most finals, going for la sesta.

juvefannotfromtuz

It will be a good game if we score first, then the turtle will have to leave its shell.

Also about the records: Juve can also become the team that lost most finals, going for la sesta.

Records mean nothing! Records say AC Milan has 7 CHL finals! They're placed 10th or 11th in the League.

Milan>Barca :p!

dakt

Won't be visiting this forum till Sunday, so I hope we'll all be in a good mood then. This team has surpassed all of our expectations already, but we deserve even more. :champions:

Visca Barca!

:barcaflag: :barcaflag: :barcaflag: :barcaflag:

Neymessi

Agreed with your last sentence but we are not Real.Breaking the deadlock is the only difficult thing we have been needing for a lot of time now.Bayern match describes pretty much what I mean.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Freaking Marca leading with stories of Morata talking about winning CL for Madrid, Messi doesn't scare, Morata will try to avoid the culé trebble, bla bla bla ... you'd think they're an italian media ffs :facepalm:

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans