21 - Frenkie de Jong

BusiTheKing

Getting rid of our only midfielder that is up to modern physical standards? Great idea.

Fucking Busquets - Pedri - Gavi, the heroes of Frankfurt starting all of next season, jesus christ.

JamDav1982

We have sold FDJ and Busi will be our starter for another season. This club is a f... joke! Laporta and Xavi are two fucking idiots!

Most likely Busi is at Barca for more than just another season.

Xavi loves him... he plays shit for x3 home defeats in a row v minnows? Other players fault... Barca win 3-1 without him... Xavi claims team misses Busi.

It is a farce.

vuji_31

Okay er are selling De Jong that is fine. Problem is we are not buying anyone better.

We will buy Soler or Zubimendi who are not even on Der jong lvl.

Tchoumeni and players like that are not even option.

Raketa10

I can't believe we sold our best midfielder and are contemplating to buy Soler. This club is done. Laporta is on the same level as Barto. :puke: First Messi and now this! Go fuck yourself you fraud!

Last edited:

Catta

I can already see it. We sell Frenkie for 70mil and get Fabian Ruiz for 60mil :lol:

This club honestly doesn't deserve anything good, as long as Busi and rest of the amigos are still playing.

Raketa10

I can't believe Xavi approved this. We are officially on the level of AC Milan. A joke of a club with a lying clown acting as a president.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Strongly suspect Laporta did this so that we don't incur a loss (would be two consecutive years with a loss under Laporta, even though he shouldn't be responsible for last season's result), to make him look good.

Didn't he already suspend that clause in the club statute to force the board to resign should that happen?

vuji_31

Finances are bad and they bought idiot Ferran for 65mil. I know it is in installments but no way they can spend 65 mil and then sell De Jong for 70-80. It does not make sense.

Birdy

Gerard Romero posts something,
and the forum on meltdown...
Geez!

If no reliable source reports this, it's a non-fact

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Club will play the 'finances' card once again to try and save face and folk will lap it up.

This time it is truly the finances. It is not like De Jong really wants to leave.

They are selling him to leave money on the table for whatever purposes. So it is about finances.

Home of Barca Fans