23 - Jules Kounde

Temptation

Sooke, I'd disagree on Romagnoli being one of the best CBs in Italy. Think he's only good not world class or anything like that.

I'd say Koulibaly and Skriniar are the best CBs in Italian league.

Bremer is pretty good too. As is Mancini from Roma(still has to improve in some areas but potential is there).

mc_lovin

Skriniar is one of the players I dont get. Good player in my book, but hardly one to drool over. Same as Koulibaly.

Temptation

Skriniar's positional awareness and marking abilities are so strong that most of the time he doesn't even have to hustle to win the ball or make a tackle every other minute.

Kinda like the noobs who say Allison doesn't make enough spectacular saves but that's actually coz his positioning is the best itw.

Or you just haven't watched enough of Skriniar.

The Koulibaly point is probably coz you forned your opinion on him based on the Barca Napoli game a couple of years back in the CL. And for the record, that's never a pen!

fergus90

Skriniar is a better defender than Kounde but with Kounde I guess you?re buying into the potential too and the fact he?s already played in La Liga.

I?d actually say Skriniar is the most underrated CB in the world, never gets spoken about but the lad is a top centre back.

Tackle

Laporta was not messing about.

It's over, multiple sources in Barcelona confirming we've given up the chase.

Second lever is only enough to register the new signings. Without getting rid of Frenkie we will not be able to make any more major purchases unless a 3rd lever is activated.

Barcilliant

Too early. The guy was basically on his way to becoming a world class CB and boom! That awful awful injury hit him.

Very fast and great at winning the ball but not a risk that makes sense. Let's see how he looks when he comes back properly.

Thanks for the input.

I really wish we had got one of Rudiger,Sule or Koulibaly. Our backline really needs another tough CB.

Barcilliant

Laporta was not messing about.

It's over, multiple sources in Barcelona confirming we've given up the chase.

Second lever is only enough to register the new signings. Without getting rid of Frenkie we will not be able to make any more major purchases unless a 3rd lever is activated.

Fucked up. So Real got Rudiger,Juve got Bremer, Chelsea got Koulibaly and Kounde,Bayern got De Ligt and we got a soft Christensen.

Barcilliant

This is why we won't win Cl anytime soon. No defense. If I was manager I would have a double pivot with De Jong and Kessie or even Gavi/Nico to protect that shitty backline.
Horrible defense. The worst among the big clubs.

Last edited:

wisconsincule

Well Laporta is going to spend on a 33 year old Azpilicueta :lol:

Alba-Garcia-Pique-Azpi or Alba-Azpi-Pique-Roberto will be lit. Sounds like a champions league winning back line to me.

vuji_31

Yep I see it now.

No Kounde.

Would rather take Kounde then Rapinha.

Can't wait to Araujo be injured in CL, Christansen having panic attack and starting line with Pique and Eric

Home of Barca Fans