23 - Jules Kounde

serghei

What overspending? I haven't heard any news about the sum we are willing to pay for Inigo. Give me a source.

For me, Raphinha and Lewandowski are most important signings.

serghei

To improve Luuk with Lewandowski, and Adama with Raphinha is tremendous upscale.

Midfield is improved as well with Kessie. And also the defense with Christensen and Azpilicueta. All good.

Kounde would have made it a dream summer. He should have prioritized Barca, and made an error himself. Chelsea are gonna be sitting behind City and Liverpool for many years in England.

Messi983

What overspending? I haven't heard any news about the sum we are willing to pay for Inigo. Give me a source.

For me, Raphinha and Lewandowski are most important signings.

Just my guess Bilbao won't let him go for cheap and if we really want him we'll have to over pay. But as said, no panic for now we actually plan to do that.

They've just let Unai Nunez go on loan to Celta a few days ago, I don't think they have any plans of selling Inigo. With their transfer philosophy Inigo is worth more for them than 40-50m. Which Basque player can they buy to adequately replace him?

To improve Luuk with Lewandowski, and Adama with Raphinha is tremendous upscale.

Midfield is improved as well with Kessie. And also the defense with Christensen and Azpilicueta. All good.

Kounde would have made it a dream summer. He should have prioritized Barca, and made an error himself. Chelsea are gonna be sitting behind City and Liverpool for many years in England.

Of course we've improved the team, no denying that. Just saying that for me Kounde would be the most important strategic signing. Maybe not short term but clearly long term. I can understand why we didn't match Chelsea offer if reported wages are true though and can't blame Kounde for choosing Chelsea for that reason as well. You're probably right they won't be a top contender for EPL title in near future but they'll still be a regular CL team almost all the time. If he'd choose Arsenal or Tottenham over Barca I'd question his ambitions more, Chelsea is fine from that perspective. And to be clear, I don't like any of the mentioned London teams. Spurs are probably the closest to me right now with Emerson and Lenglet there. And for some reason I also always liked Conte as much as I can like an Italian coach. :lol:

snowy

Jules is ok but Lacroix is better

Fati Lewa Dembele
Alba Pedri Gavi Rafinha
Araujo FDJ Chsitensen
Mats

we move

yep yep Strongest 11 but will also have to use Ansu strategically so as not to fuck up his knees. On his resting days, can go with

4-3-3

. . Demb - Lewa/Auba - Raph
. . . . . . . . . Gavi - Pedri
. . . . . . . . . . . Kessie
Alpha - Araujo - Christ - Frenkie

3-4-1-2
. . . . . Lewa - Auba
. . . . . . Pedri/Busi
Demb - Gavi/Pedri - Raph
. . . . Frenkie / Kessie
Araujo - Christ - Lacroix

vuji_31

3-2-2-3 Xavi's formation from coaches voice.

-------Fati-----Lewa------Demb---------
------------Pedri----Depay-------------
--------------De Jong--Busi------------
-------Christansen--Pique--Araujo------

Temptation

KL, that ain't just limited to Bayern fans. Most Footy fans in general are asking questions about Barca.

They can't believe that the club they thought was broke are signing such players.

fergus90

Yeah, it's a universal hatred of Barca currently. They've had Sky Sports news discussions and talksport phone in's asking how the club can be spending.

A lot of financial experts all of a sudden.

KingLeo10

KL, that ain't just limited to Bayern fans. Most Footy fans in general are asking questions about Barca.

They can't believe that the club they thought was broke are signing such players.

I mean, Barca was and still probably is in a bad financial state.

But it's still Barcelona. When you think of football clubs around the world, it's like one of the top 3 that comes to mind (and I don't think I'm biased on this one. Even you'd agree). The historically dominant teams, the trophies (national and international), longest list of Ballon D'Or players. Stacked list of legends.

Bayern fans are acting like we're some Bilbao or Sevilla who suddenly activated some dodgy finances. The financial "bailouts/levers" are risky but they're still only being offered because the brand name is Barcelona.

Home of Barca Fans