24 - Eric García

serghei

As I said, Mingueza positioning is a problematic and he will be targeted just like Garcia if he is playing beside Araujo. Just like Bayern and RM enjoyed targeting Semedo who is a physical specimen.
And again, I think another day and Garcia would have done better, getting such news before the game he should have never played.
He was just like Pique, too proud to admit weakness, Pique with refusal to admit injury, and Garcia with refusal that he is affected by the loss.

Few more games like this, and I can change my mind for sure, but during the Euro and Olympics I rated him much higher than Mingueza

OK, we'll see what happens. Maybe you're right.

JamDav1982

As I said, Mingueza positioning is a problematic and he will be targeted just like Garcia if he is playing beside Araujo. Just like Bayern and RM enjoyed targeting Semedo who is a physical specimen.
And again, I think another day and Garcia would have done better, getting such news before the game he should have never played.
He was just like Pique, too proud to admit weakness, Pique with refusal to admit injury, and Garcia with refusal that he is affected by the loss.

Few more games like this, and I can change my mind for sure, but during the Euro and Olympics I rated him much higher than Mingueza

The shitty La Liga teams were targeting Mingueza and getting joy by end of season let alone Bayern etc.

vegitot

In Euro and Olympic he had Laporte and Torres who did 90% of defensive works for him. And we can not ignore Spain's midfield is superior to other teams. That helps too.

Can not say the same about current Barca.

Total-Football

Yes.. It's conventional that post mortem jokes are acceptable after a while.. Although it's not clear how much time has to pass.. But we definitely talking years not hours

Home of Barca Fans