4 - Ronald Araújo

Messigician

Breaking

He's gone

🚨 JUST IN:

Manchester club have made an outstanding offer to Ronald Araujo?s camp. Barcelona, on the other hand have REFUSED to raise their offer. @mundodeportivo #

M3ls

This guy has played no more than 50 full matches in this team.

He's still bad with the ball.

And he's asking for more than 5 million euros net?

Get him out of the club

serghei

This is the great legacy of Bartomeu. Every Barca player these days expect fat easy pay before they prove anything.

malvolio

This is the great legacy of Bartomeu. Every Barca player these days expect fat easy pay before they prove anything.

Nah, this is just the market dictating the price. Could be that more and more players will move for free in the future.

What youngster did we pay over the odds during Bartomeu's time?

Porque

It would be weird for United to sign Varane and Araujo in two consecutive summers. Alot of money on two similar profiles who I don't see really meshing. But they have a thing for their Eric Bailly, Varane types.

For Araujo its nothing like Moriba. He's established himself as our best CB over the past 2 years and one of the best CBs in LaLiga right now (what that says about the state of our defence and of LaLiga defenders is another question.

He just wants to pay paid what he is worth, having been on a low (for a big club footbaer) contract over the past few years.

Possibly he is looking at this goodwill as means to compensate with the added wage increase.

Now if he has offers floating waaaay over what we are willing to offer then why shouldn't he consider it?

If the difference is up to 20% then that is a different matter.

Now let's go to the final issue, internation break and a need to print shit.

mc_lovin

I would have zero problem with him choosing money, I wouldn't think lesser of him.

He has been criminally underpaid this season, so it's pretty understandable he wants more.

Home of Barca Fans