5 - Carles Puyol

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
If it's three months for normal people that means he'll be back in two months or less... This guy is such a monster that he would chop off his arm in order to play on Sunday...

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Joint dislocations are bad though...I don't feel like they ever heal correctly and are prone to reoccurring

M

mitkoa7x

Didnt Migueli play with a broken collarbone (or shoulder), maybe Puyi will do that against Merda, but I doubt it.

Pepe Silvia

Even severe sprains with ligament damage/tears can be troublesome, now we're dealing with a bone ripped out of place tearing every ligament, tissue, and muscle in sight. It's gonna be bad for Puyol in terms of healing and recovery. Not optimistic about him playing until well into the new year.

Bilal Khan

Tito > Mou
Even severe sprains with ligament damage/tears can be troublesome, now we're dealing with a bone ripped out of place tearing every ligament, tissue, and muscle in sight. It's gonna be bad for Puyol in terms of healing and recovery. Not optimistic about him playing until well into the new year.

This

I am surprised some people are hoping to see him on Sunday.

Anims Puyi :(

F

Flavia

The injuries with his cheekbone and now his elbow, is that just bad luck, or is it rather due to his age?
Today was bad luck. The way he fell was just terrible. He fell on and then rolled over his arm :cry:

Pepe Silvia

The injuries with his cheekbone and now his elbow, is that just bad luck, or is it rather due to his age?
It has nothing to do with age, it's his personality to take people on (to not give a flying f*ck). If he just fell over while running such as a blown out hamstring or knee, then yeah, that's age but he's always damaging himself playing football, and usually getting physical with someone.

Home of Barca Fans