6 - Gavi

Temptation

People rated Foden in the same bracket as the other young superstars around his age.

All those young superstars start and are amongst the main players of their club. Mbappe, Haaland, Vinicius, Bellingham, ..........

Meanwhile your boy "Stockport Iniesta" cum Pep's lover sat on the bench behind Grealish, Bernardo, Gundogan (not considering KDB, Haaland, Rodri coz they are miles above) in all the biggest games of last season in a team managed by Pep. :lol:

Congrats on Pep's abstract "love" - whatever that means but it took Mahrez, Gundogan to leave, Bernardo to have serious contract discussions and a major injury to KDB for this guy to get starts regularly. Nothing like the other young superstars of this generation.

All the buildup and hype articles fell flat on it's face as he's still looking to establish himself as a star player at City this season. Hence, OVERRATED af.

JamDav1982

Very little of that is relevant to the point or discussion made but keep at it.

Just do better next time.

I will allow you last word. Use it wisely though it is highly unlikely but I tell you to respond.

Ciao bella.

Horatio

You're welcome
I will allow you last word. Use it wisely though it is highly unlikely but I tell you to respond.
Thanks for saving the forum.

I always imagined if it came down to you two getting into a debate we’d enter an endless loop and overload the server.

Zidane82

:lol: Foden is a level above Pedri and Gavi. It's so clear... he basically has the best of both, the pass of Pedri and the intensity of Gavi, plus better finishing than both of them combined.
Are you kidding ?

All three are gifted technically but Foden is about 4 years older than Gavi and 3 years older than Pedri .. I think

Foden barely puts a tackle in .. he actively avoids any physical contact in fact .. Gavi is the polar opposite

JamDav1982

Iniesta would be Barcas best player clearly.

Gavi currently is 4th best and miles off FDJ, Gundo and Pedri ability wise.

His positional sense has been woeful too often and too often limited on ball. Needs to improve on both dramatically on last seasons performance.

Hopefully this season he can start to improve.

The youngster argument starts to wear thin at 19 and in first team for years. Has to get past that now.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Good goal but a questionable performance. He's just not doing enough attack-wise to warrant playing as the inverted LW. Also ruined the offside trap for Villarreal's equalizer.

Home of Barca Fans