7 - Ferran Torres

JamDav1982

Goals for Spain probably matters more

His EPL goals matter as well.

There just tries to be excuses found for why they dont matter.

Scores away to Palace and they are just 'bums' despite them beating City a few times in recent years.

Scores hat trick v Newcastle with rotated side in 4-3 win and doesnt count as they can beat them 5-0 in another game.

Scores in defeat to Leeds.. they are bums that City beat 5-0... hold on.. no they lost to them.

Scores hat trick v Arsenal.. they are bums.

Scores in four of five CL starts.. they are all bums.

Scores hat trick v Germany.. its a 'friendly'.

Scores twice v Italy.. its a 'friendly.

Want to see the reaction from same folk if certain other players score 5 goals in two games v Italy and Germany in 'friendlies'...

Last edited:

Birdy

Dembele is utter trash on the left usually (see Espanyol) and quite good on the right. Best front line right now is Ferran-Auba-Dembele for my liking.

Things get interesting when Ansu is back.

Totally unfounded claim.
He does the same on the left as on the right

FinBarcelonafan

His EPL goals matter as well.

There just tries to be excuses found for why they dont matter.

Scores away to Palace and they are just 'bums' despite them beating City a few times in recent years.

Scores hat trick v Newcastle with rotated side in 4-3 win and doesnt count as they can beat them 5-0 in another game.

Scores in defeat to Leeds.. they are bums that City beat 5-0... hold on.. no they lost to them.

Scores hat trick v Arsenal.. they are bums.

Scores in four of five CL starts.. they are all bums.

Scores hat trick v Germany.. its a 'friendly'.

Scores twice v Italy.. its a 'friendly.

Want to see the reaction from same folk if certain other players score 5 goals in two games v Italy and Germany in 'friendlies'...

Good list and impressive for sure.

Good to remember, that he hasn't reached his potential with Barca yet. He can do better for sure. (as history proves us)

JamDav1982

Two totally different pens.

Torres is waiting last min to see which way keeper goes then while more or less in mid air decides to roll it to other side.

Class when can pull it off.

Zidane82

Xavi's take on Torres

"Now we were making a comparison in the dressing room," Xavi said, with Suarez the last Barca player besides Lionel Messi to attempt as many as nine shots in a match (vs Inter in 2018).
"It happened to Luis Suarez. In the first few months it seemed that he could not score. The Barca shirt weighs a few more pounds.
"But because of how [Torres] has taken the penalty and the work he does for the team, I hope he can play many years at Barca.
"If he is in the area, it is because he will score goals. It's a matter of having faith and working at it. He has had goals all his life and will continue to have them. He has our absolute confidence."

FinBarcelonafan

Dunno...just know Messi's had more strength behind and was further off center yet he was widely criticized.

Okay, I didn't see it on replay, only live so to me it looked he waited for the goalkeeper to move and score an easy goal. Messi didn't do that. He just went for power.(or chose whatever side he wanted)

To me looked great finish(Torres). Ice cold.

Not sure how it was in replay.

I thought Auba would take it btw. Torres must be killing penalties in practice.

Horatio

You're welcome
Okay, I didn't see it on replay, only live so to me it looked he waited for the goalkeeper to move and score an easy goal. Messi didn't do that. He just went for power.

To me looked great finish(Torres). Ice cold.

Not sure how it was in replay.

No, I think Jamdav has a point. Ferran put keeper on wrong idea.

Home of Barca Fans