7 - Ferran Torres

Horatio

You're welcome
Was referring to their technique. Exact same as Ferran Torres took his. It's the best possible method to score a penalty but need to be good at it.

Which technique? I thought Ronaldo takes it with such force and direction it is unstoppable. Doesn't matter if keeper picks the right side.

I thought Ferran's penalty looked a bit slow having gone back to watch summary of the game, but could be he used body language well.

I also made that comment in light of Messi's penalty.

Devils

I take back what I said about him.

The fact that he was visibly upset about this performance after the match made me cheer him on.

After so many years, I forgot what it's like to have a player at the club who cares so much that he's actually willing to shed tears after his performance.

Better days ahead lad.

Birdy

I take back what I said about him.

The fact that he was visibly upset about this performance after the match made me cheer him on.

After so many years, I forgot what it's like to have a player at the club who cares so much that he's actually willing to shed tears after his performance.

Better days ahead lad.

Yup,
that was really positive.

You would never see that from the self entitled pricks like Pique Alba Busi

Horatio

You're welcome

Not true. Not that long ago Alba shed tears during HT break because of his performance.

jamrock

Gotta do better with his finishing, his "movement" didn't really create any of those chances, he was in places anyone else who played left wing would have been in & made the logical runs that anyone else would have, but others would have finished those chances.

But early days.

iniestaGOAT

Gotta do better with his finishing, his "movement" didn't really create any of those chances, he was in places anyone else who played left wing would have been in & made the logical runs that anyone else would have, but others would have finished those chances.

But early days.

The nerve to make this post after watching EZ ABDE stinking up the pitch all season

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Which technique? I thought Ronaldo takes it with such force and direction it is unstoppable. Doesn't matter if keeper picks the right side.

Which technique??? How can you not know the technique Bruno Fernandes and Jorginho use for penalties? They stop and slightly pause on the one foot, look at the goalkeeper the whole time and never the ball and boom hit it in the opposite way the goalkeeper goes. I'm sure you know your stuff but you don't seem know this, maybe do a bit of research on penalty techniques :mou:

Horatio

You're welcome
Which technique??? How can you not know the technique Bruno Fernandes and Jorginho use for penalties? They stop and slightly pause on the one foot, look at the goalkeeper the whole time and never the ball and boom hit it in the opposite way the goalkeeper goes. I'm sure you know your stuff but you don't seem know this, maybe do a bit of research on penalty techniques :mou:

I thought u were referring to Ronaldo.

Andresito

Staff member
Capi knows. Ferran isn't the first striker to have a TRASH game in front of the goal. Messi had these games as well where you just knew he wouldn't score.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="es" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/FerranTorres20?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@FerranTorres20</a> nos dar? muchas alegr?as. Visca el Bar?a. ��❤️</p>— Carles Puyol (@Carles5puyol) <a href="https://twitter.com/Carles5puyol/status/1494398069143740417?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">February 17, 2022</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Home of Barca Fans