7 - Ferran Torres

malvolio

Nah Depay still improves the squad and were correct to sign him.. part of that being as can sell on also. That was always argument and remains.

Garcia the argument was always better than likes of Mingueza and as good as Lenglet now which allows Barca potentially to sell likes of him and raise funds.. again been good signing and improved squad.

Depay you said Barca should sign him when asked.

Aguero was done, his knee was fucked and wouldnt you know he was out for months as soon as signed. Then his heart condition causes further issues a condition he was known to have but had never impacted him much.

Aguero was by far worst of those three and was most illogical.

Well spotted.. yes I am saying neither Depay or Garcia were Ls and Aguero was. Time has proven that.

On the ball today you!

Silly argument to bring up for you though as I said.

If it's just a matter of not losing face on here and against Messigician especially you could have sent me a PM from the start.

No need for another round of endless replies, telling me the same thing and acting the hypocrite.

JamDav1982

If it's just a matter of not losing face on here and against Messigician especially you could have sent me a PM from the start.

No need for another round of endless replies, telling me the same thing and acting the hypocrite.

No idea what that even means but Barca were correct to sign both Depay and Garcia so W there and wrong to sign Aguero L there.

No hypocrisy involved. The L is yours.

Silly argument for you to bring up when said club should sign Depay and wanted Aguero.

serghei

Pique was also a back up CB at strong side, and even if we
had paid 55M for him he would have been success.
Torres is a gamble, and comes with risk for sure but that doesn't mean he us bad signing.
You simply has to take this type if gambles in football

Torres is a fair bit better than a gamble for me. Just a top transfer, and a slight risk, not a big one IMO.

malvolio

No idea what that even means but Barca were correct to sign both Depay and Garcia so W there and wrong to sign Aguero L there.

No hypocrisy involved. The L is yours.

Silly argument for you to bring up when said club should sign Depay and wanted Aguero.

Not talking about correctness in signing them here. But the actual level that these players are showing. If we sign Neymar for free and a 5M salary, and then he's shite it doesn't make him a succes because the opportunity was there.

Garcia and Depay are not up to standard. Enjoy the Ls.

iniestaGOAT

Depay won us much needed points at the beginning when it was a disaster. He was free, we couldn't afford anybody else. It was a good signing. So was Eric.

JamDav1982

Not talking about correctness in signing them here. But the actual level that these players are showing. If we sign Neymar for free and a 5M salary, and then he's shite it doesn't make him a succes because the opportunity was there.

Garcia and Depay are not up to standard. Enjoy the Ls.

Yes we are talking about 'correctness of signing him' as the argument was always.. Depay improved squad and will have value to sell on. That was the base of it being a good deal. Predicted your lame argument back then. Too easy.

No one expects all that much from Depay other than to improve LW/CF area of team and he can be exciting to watch as quite unpredictable.. which of course has its down sides also.

Will be the usual and folk mocking Depay 'the superstar' when plays poorly when no one has claimed that.

Can easy pull up quotes to show you that is what argument was that he improves squad a not that it was being claimed he level of past Barca players and some superstar. That conversation took place specifically.

You wanted Barca to sign Depay. Enjoy the W.

Same with Garcia.. improves squad at dire time and correct to sign him is what made it correct decision. Can easy pull up debate on that as well.

Depay W
Garcia W
Aguero L

Correct on all three and three Ws for me on this one.

For you it is W on Depay, L on Garcia and L on Aguero.

Silly argument for you to bring up this one.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans