7 - Ferran Torres

Mateka

Umtiti has now proposed to the club for a 1% wage increase [AS Masala]

Spanish newspaper Sport says that the 28-year-old defender would be open to joining the Premier League side on loan until the end of the season, although the deal would not contain an option to make it permanent.

Umtiti has reportedly rejected five separate proposals to leave Barcelona, but has changed his tune due to his desire to earn a place in France s squad for the 2022 World Cup.

Newcastle are willing to pay half of his whopping 220,000-per-week wages to recruit him for their relegation battle.
Express

Porque

Umtiti has now proposed to the club for a 1% wage increase [AS Masala]

:lol:

Spanish newspaper Sport says that the 28-year-old defender would be open to joining the Premier League side on loan until the end of the season, although the deal would not contain an option to make it permanent.

Umtiti has reportedly rejected five separate proposals to leave Barcelona, but has changed his tune due to his desire to earn a place in France s squad for the 2022 World Cup.

Newcastle are willing to pay half of his whopping 220,000-per-week wages to recruit him for their relegation battle.
Express

I don't know what's real and isn't real anymore.

Just found this tidbit btw

Umtiti has been convinced by the Newcastle project. He has been impressed by the number of blonde's per capita in Newcastle and personally invited to join the new owners Harem [Tyneside Masala]

Windhook

Probably Demir's loan termination is a matter of hours, so not worried much about Ferran's registration. It will happen.

ajnotkeith

If Aston Villa is covering a big part that should make a good chunk of the income to register Ferran. We may also have some left over from Pique's wage cut, as such, it only looks like we need a little more (Demir, Luuk?)

Ferran has reported to be on a lower contract as well.

Porque

There is also the Sergi Roberto renewal which no doubt will be a reduced wage.

Although I am sure the club dont want to concede leverage on a backup squad player and will leave it as a later option in the market.

But plenty of cards at hand. Neto, Demir the next most likely.

mc_lovin

If Aston Villa is covering a big part that should make a good chunk of the income to register Ferran. We may also have some left over from Pique's wage cut, as such, it only looks like we need a little more (Demir, Luuk?)

Ferran has reported to be on a lower contract as well.

Does amortization count? It's wild guessing at his point :S

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Jesus, the level of analysis here. "I don't know why I think this but I think this." May as well apply to punditry with this line of thinking

Home of Barca Fans