7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

Gari

Marcelo Bechler
Sport today brings who could be interested in Coutinho. What I did with sources close to the player is that he does not want to leave Barcelona. He came thinking about improving his resume (he had only 1 title) and knows that football is made of ups and downs. On the field positioning: Valverde sees him more as an attacker than a half because the team is unbalanced and suffers many goals with him more behind. It will play in specific cases and situations of game, as the technician has already understood. One thing is "Coutinho render more like a sock" and another thing (most important) is "the team works worse with Coutinho in the stocking". speed to be a tip and against closed defenses, being attacker inside makes everything congested, and it is what he tries to improve.

FCB1987

Banned
Interesting to see how he does today given that he'll probably be playing in his best position as the "false winger" without Messi in the team.

gregorrin10

Lol. Dybala is even a worse fit than Coutinho.

NOPE! What the hell is with this Dybala hatred and myth that he couldn't play with Messi??? On the other hand people like you would jump at Griezmann, even though he's basically the same type of player as Dybala, playing style-wise, only 4 years older, not Argentinian and chokes every time he comes up against Madrid or CR. It baffles me. Now as for Dybala, like with Griezmann, certain adjustments would certainly have to be made, but we absolutely should jump at the chance of getting Dybala, if we can. Not to mention he's basically the perfect player to have, when we'll have to move on from Messi.

BBZ8800

NOPE! What the hell is with this Dybala hatred and myth that he couldn't play with Messi??? On the other hand people like you would jump at Griezmann, even though he's basically the same type of player as Dybala, playing style-wise, only 4 years older

And 7 times better player than Joke-bala.

Btw. Dybala suffers from anxiety and panic attacks during matches...

Havesaks

NOPE! What the hell is with this Dybala hatred and myth that he couldn't play with Messi??? On the other hand people like you would jump at Griezmann, even though he's basically the same type of player as Dybala, playing style-wise, only 4 years older, not Argentinian and chokes every time he comes up against Madrid or CR. It baffles me. Now as for Dybala, like with Griezmann, certain adjustments would certainly have to be made, but we absolutely should jump at the chance of getting Dybala, if we can. Not to mention he's basically the perfect player to have, when we'll have to move on from Messi.

Dybala is to one-dimensional. Griezmann isn't. Only upside would be his age, but any day i would prefer griezmann and coutinho for dybala.

BBZ8800

I think that he is improving.
Since our midfield is beyond sterile against parked buses, I would like to see him more often as a CAM in the 2nd halves.

pregra

Crap again. One of the random dudes up front for Villarreal would be miles better. At least they can run and beat a defender.

Home of Barca Fans