7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

Jombi

Quality doesn't necessarily mean paying a premium above 100m each time.

4m for Asensio seems enough. But we were not willing to splash those 4m and wanted to pay in installments, unlike RM who paid up front. LOL, we bought Douglas for more that same year. Thats how we roll. RM get a Ronaldo replacement for 4m and we get Douglas.

springfield

At least Robert confirms that we are indeed negotiating with several players and have multiple options, just as I said. The "Coutinho or no one because the market is about to close soon" can be safely dismissed as rubbish. Anything else would be pure stupidity.

Then it's not a big name player. Paulinho, semedo, seri, dembele all were linked to the club. Barcelona doesn't need another average player. That will not solve the midfield.

Interlop

Robert said if we sign someone it would be NOW not next year, hinting at Coutinho.
Another thing is that he basically discarded Serri, so I think he is talking about Di Maria as the second signing. I hate this, they basically want to help PSG avoid FFP.

Devils

When asked about Seri, Robert said he was completely discarded.

But when it came to Di Maria he said...

[tw]902173025356791809[/tw]

Brace yourselves.

SeaDragon

Robert said if we sign someone it would be NOW not next year, hinting at Coutinho.
Another thing is that he basically discarded Serri, so I think he is talking about Di Maria as the second signing. I hate this, they basically want to help PSG avoid FFP.

If they sign Di Maria, that would mean the whole Neymar fiasco was planned from the beginning and in fact they sold Neymar.

Thiago10

Two? Who on earth would be the second? Can't see Di Maria happening since we bought Dembele (and I hope it doesn't) and surely Parejo is a joke?

BBZ8800

I guess you never took an accounting class! If you consider the money spent on Coutinho alone then the sale of Neymar is considered a massive loss.

You sell a Ferrari for 222m then you buy a Jaguar for little less than that.

Imo, Coutinho will bring more trophies and AT LEAST Champions league semifinals than The Clown who forced us to play anti-Barca :barcascarf:

Jombi

Two? Who on earth would be the second? Can't see Di Maria happening since we bought Dembele (and I hope it doesn't) and surely Parejo is a joke?

We dont always sign whoever is most linked to us in the papers. Lemar was linked to us as a plan B a few weeks ago and then it went quiet. A bit like Semedo. Lets see what happens. Seri being officially rejected sounds like a move to pressure Nice to be honest, seems obvious that Nice has asked for too much, above the 40m Seri thought he could go for and Seri is not taking it lightly.

Givenchy

rumours Liverpool submitted a 2nd bid for Lemar and Keita will sign now but join next season. incredible buys for Liverpool if true, I already think they have the best front 3 in the PL tbh, if they can bring in a CB as well they could challenge for the title imo. ofcourse it makes Coutinhos exit more likely.

Jombi

rumours Liverpool submitted a 2nd bid for Lemar and Keita will sign now but join next season. incredible buys for Liverpool i already think they have the best front 3 in the PL tbh. ofcourse it makes Coutinhos exit more likely.

Yeah, they are definitely making great business if they pull those two signings off for reasonable fees. We would look like muppets if we gift them 170m euros for them to massively strengthen their team with young quality players for good prices.

Home of Barca Fans