7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

vlad

Clubs like Barca must move money and must buy big players. Sometimes even overpaid them.

It's a matter of marketing, shirt sold, world's fan attraction, sponsor, TV......

Coutinho is a "top class" player of Brazil NT.
Dembélé is a young crack of French NT.

Both will have the forefront of the World Cup..

For Barca is definitely better buy players like Dembele, Coutinho, even overpaid them, than buy players like Arda Turan, Andre Gomes, Goretzka, Marhez, ecc.

So psg is ridiculed because of that transfer politics, same as real before, at the same time barca is doing good job, paying 150 for a 20 talent and 160 m for a guy who is level below tony kroos, and its all PSG, arabs money fault, such a hipocrisy from barca fans these days on this forum is hard to swallow

Edit maybe this barca board suits barca just okay, what they serve to fans, fans just take it, if there is trophys at the end of the season, guys like bartro get elected again

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Why do you bother? It's not your money!

^^ some people's logic on this forum! Like we fans should not bother ourselves why a deal is financially bad business for the club, only because it's not OUR money! :facepalm:

Because most fans care about how clubs spend their money and they want them to spend their money wisely. Most clubs don't have unlimited amount of money to spend unless you are PSG, if they overpay for one player that means they will have less money spent on accquiring other players that the club needs. And that concerns most fans. Most fans want to see their beloved club in great financial shape because that is the foundation of the success on the pitch. Why is that hard to understand?

:facepalm:

Jombi

You guys are arguing against the wrong people.

Do you guys believe anyone here think our transfer business the last few years have been great? No.

The option right now seem to be either Di Maria for 50m + the 30m penalty clause Real Madrid put in, or Coutinho for 150m.

I do know which one I prefer.

Again, why argue all this against us? The board makes the signings and are notoriously shit at it. People just want us to stop signing shit, brainless players for once and overpay if it takes for a player who could improve the team and play for us for 5 years or more.

Lemar, Dybala, Keita, Goreztka, all of them sound nice, but we're not trying to sign any of them so why argue and whine about people preferring Coutinho over Di Maria or another dud like Paulinho?

Jombi should use his energy to tweet to Bartomeu instead. Not like anyone here decides who we should go for or not.

lol, so everyone should just resign themselves to the idea of either Di Maria for 80m or Coutinho for 170m. Anyone who disagrees are unrealistic.

JamDav1982

It should not be either Coutinho for a ridiculous fee or Arda 2.0 though.

Look at the midfield RM have established through shrewd business. They have 7 class midfielders bought for a total of 150m euros.

The great Real!!!

Fucking obsessed with them.

Why are people saying this deal is done? A couple unreliable sources post some BS on Twitter and all the gullible sheep on here are buying it without thinking twice.

Chainsaw

Killahead
You guys are arguing against the wrong people.

Do you guys believe anyone here think our transfer business the last few years have been great? No.

The option right now seem to be either Di Maria for 50m + the 30m penalty clause Real Madrid put in, or Coutinho for 150m.

I do now which one I prefer.

Again, why argue all this against us? The board makes the signings and are notoriously shit at it. People just want us to stop signing shit, brainless players for once and overpay if it takes for a player who could improve the team and play for us for 5 years or more.

Do you consider Dembele and Coutinho world class who will have an imediate impact in this team? Do you know we are fucked if these two fail to live up to the expectations? And we are talking about something more than 250m for these two, more than what Barca got for Neymar alone. Barca is getting ass fucked by Liverpool for this midget. It's beyond ridiculous!

Chainsaw

Killahead
Because most fans care about how clubs spend their money and they want them to spend their money wisely. Most clubs don't have unlimited amount of money to spend unless you are PSG, if they overpay for one player that means they will have less money spent on accquiring other players that the club needs. And that concerns most fans. Most fans want to see their beloved club in great financial shape because that is the foundation of the success on the pitch. Why is that hard to understand?

:facepalm:

What are you on about dude? Are you sure you quoted the right person?

5ergio_Busquets

Why does the person called Guillem Balague feel the need to keep repeating "He is not for sale, no negotiation" every half an hour on twitter?
I mean he said that 165782300 times already and nobody is taking him serious. He sounds like a frustrated ignored person shouting to get attention.

JamDav1982

Do you consider Dembele and Coutinho world class who will have an imediate impact in this team? Do you know we are fucked if these two fail to live up to the expectations? And we are talking about something more than 250m for these two, more than what Barca got for Neymar alone. Barca is getting ass fucked by Liverpool for this midget. It's beyond ridiculous!

Of the players out there available they have a better chance of immediate impact than others do.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
lol, so everyone should just resign themselves to the idea of either Di Maria for 80m or Coutinho for 170m. Anyone who disagrees are unrealistic.

You make absolutely no sense now.

You're going off at people who actually agree with your points, but can do nothing about it.

How about you get some fucking perspective and realize none of us are in charge here.

Would I have Coutinho over Di Maria? Yes.

Would I also sign Keita if I could? Lemar if I could? Isco years ago if I could? Asensio if I could? Kept Thiago if I could? Fucking yes.

Can I do anything about it? No.

Do you still want to whine about how we could sign Lemar for 70m and attack people for being fucking realistic when they know we might sign either Coutinho or Di Maria right now then be my guest.

Keep bitching about it. Didn't say anyone who disagree are unrealistic, but going off at other people for looking at the players we're actually targeting and not playing Football Manager and whining about it is your style.

It's one thing to suggest we should or could make better moves and it's another thing going off at people for not living in La La Land. Some do look at the players the club are actually linked to and are trying to sign you know.

blaugrana1987

We should do what? We have been put in this situation because of Neymar. We will have to spend all his money on his and Iniestas replacement, nothing to whine about. We have been fucked since PSG took Neymar. We either buy 2 top class players or stack money just to buy next year or year after.

Home of Barca Fans