7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

Messi983

Why does the person called Guillem Balague feel the need to keep repeating "He is not for sale, no negotiation" every half an hour on twitter?
I mean he said that 165782300 times already and nobody is taking him serious. He sounds like a frustrated ignored person shouting to get attention.

Better question is why do you follow Guillem Balague?

Jombi

You make absolutely no sense now.

You're going off at people who actually agree with your points, but can do nothing about it.

How about you get some fucking perspective and realize none of us are in charge here.

Would I have Coutinho over Di Maria? Yes.

Would I also sign Keita if I could? Lemar if I could? Isco years ago if I could? Asensio if I could? Kept Thiago if I could? Fucking yes.

Can I do anything about it? No.

Do you still want to whine about how we could sign Lemar for 70m and attack people for being fucking realistic when they know we might sign either Coutinho or Di Maria right now then be my guest.

Keep bitching about it. Didn't say anyone who disagree are unrealistic, but going off at other people for looking at the players we're actually targeting and not playing Football Manager and whining about it is your style.

You are the one who come with these ridiculous "Its Di Maria for 80m or Coutinho for a fantasy figure" scenarios. No one is attacking people who want Coutinho instead of Di Maria for 80m euros. Thats just made up. We dont know what goes on behind the scenes, who we are negotiating with, so to conclude that it is either Di Maria or Coutinho and everyone should just be quiet is just a way to make this more palatable.

JamDav1982

There is nothing wrong in saying that they have aced their transfers unlike us.

They have a better mid than Barca no doubt but going on and on about then at every opportunity wears thin.

Also leaves out the mids they paid big money for that didn't work - James Illaramendi, Silva etc.

JamDav1982

You are the one who come with these ridiculous "Its Di Maria for 80m or Coutinho for a fantasy figure" scenarios. No one is attacking people who want Coutinho instead of Di Maria for 80m euros. Thats just made up. We dont know what goes on behind the scenes, who we are negotiating with, so to conclude that it is either Di Maria or Coutinho and everyone should just be quiet is just a way to make this more palatable.

You try to make out that finances are fucked paying big for Coutinho yet want to spend same money on Mbappe.

vlad

Like they aced James, the guy who cost 80 million currently out on loan for 2 years with no obligation to buy?

At the same time they won 3 CL in 4 years, i would guess its not big deal for them

If dembele and coutinho do not perform well this season and barca go without big trophy, 3rd season in a row dont go to semis let alone CL final well that would be pretty bad, if you think buying coutinho is improving significaly barca chances to win trophys, i would call that deluded honestly

Last edited:

JamDav1982

At the same time they won 3 CL in 4 years, i would guess its not big deal for them

If dembele and coutinho do not perform well this season and barca go without big trophy, well that would be pretty bad

Won those CL based more on players they paid big money for in past not recent midfielders.

Devils

Do you consider Dembele and Coutinho world class who will have an imediate impact in this team? Do you know we are fucked if these two fail to live up to the expectations? And we are talking about something more than 250m for these two, more than what Barca got for Neymar alone. Barca is getting ass fucked by Liverpool for this midget. It's beyond ridiculous!

What do you expect to happen?

The whole world knows we failed to sign Veratti, a player who anyone knows pre-Neymar would have cost over 100m. Then the whole world knew Barca received a 222m pay cheque for Neymar. So the whole world knows that Barca have at least 320m euros to spend on players this year.

Do you think if we went after the likes of Thiago, Pjanic, Gorginho, Eriksen etc...players without buyout clauses that their respective clubs wouldn't be demanding 100m+ knowing we have as much money as we do?

Last edited:

El Barcelona

What do you expect to happen?

The whole world knows we failed to sign Veratti, a player who anyone knows pre-Neymar would have cost over 100m. Then the whole world knew Barca received a 222m pay check for Neymar. So the whole world knows that Barca have at least 320m euros to spend on players this year.

Do you think if we went after the likes of Thiago, Pjanic, Gorginho, Eriksen etc...players without buyout clauses that their respective clubs wouldn't be demanding 100m+ knowing we have as much money as we do?

Jackpot!

BBZ8800

Yes. Each of them would be 100M or even more.
With way higher chances to fail here or making only a minor impact in general.

Zuti

You just don't get it do you? There is nothing going on behind the scenes,nothing, nada, niente, nichts, if there was anything going on it would leak to the media.

You don't seriously believe they will just come out on the 30th of August and announce the signing let's say of Eriksen, a player we haven't been linked to at all this transfer window? That won't happen, so you see at this point its rly only either Coutinho or fucking Di Maria by the looks of it.

Home of Barca Fans