7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

TidinhoM

I'll give you the most reliable one of them all first

[tw]901132515582369792[/tw]

I hope he comes, but there is little time left and Coutinho might have to go public now to force the issue even more

That s 25 August. What I meant was that recent progressions are only about day or two old.

Zincubus

Banned
I'll give you the most reliable one of them all first

[tw]901132515582369792[/tw]

I hope he comes, but there is little time left and Coutinho might have to go public now to force the issue even more

Surely by being passed fit to play for Brazil is going public :)

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
What recent progressions though? Other than Sport and a few Spanish guys tweeting Liverpool allegedly open to negotiations nothing has changed since two days ago, right?

Vilarrubi

What recent progressions though? Other than Sport and a few Spanish guys tweeting Liverpool allegedly open to negotiations nothing has changed since two days ago, right?

Odds aren't everything but are a good indicator. I've been checking all day.. this morning he was 15/8 to join us... now he's 1/2 with William Hill...

The odds for him joining us are more likely than staying at Liverpool. In fact most bookies have stopped taking bets on staying at Liverpool. It's done a complete turn around from this morning.

Andrew M

Odds aren't everything but are a good indicator. I've been checking all day.. this morning he was 15/8 to join us... now he's 1/2 with William Hill...

The odds for him joining us are more likely than staying at Liverpool. In fact most bookies have stopped taking bets on staying at Liverpool. It's done a complete turn around from this morning.

So it changed that much since this morning?

wisconsincule

I'm getting a kick out of all of the butt hurt Liverpool supporters. Hoping they draw us in the knockout stages of the champions league. They have to get out of their group first...

Home of Barca Fans