7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

blaugrana1987

So they bought Keita for 55m pounds + bonus. Now they bid 70m for Lemar. All on last days of TW...Yea Coutinho is DEFINITELY staying. Sudden influx of big bucks is nothing suspicios.

And yes, I know Liverpool got the money. But having double more means you can sell unhappy player, buy great replacement + another class player and still be in +.

George_Costanza

So they bought Keita for 55m pounds + bonus. Now they bid 70m for Lemar. All on last days of TW...Yea Coutinho is DEFINITELY staying. Sudden influx of big bucks is nothing suspicios.

And yes, I know Liverpool got the money. But having double more means you can sell unhappy player, buy great replacement + another class player and still be in +.

They only spent 25m net (after sale) and Keita deal will be paid next summer. Thier transfer budget is above 100m without selling Coutinho.

The team looks amazing, if they manage to keep Coutinho and buy VDD then they have a serious shot at EPL title.

blaugrana1987

They only spent 25m net (after sale) and Keita deal will be paid next summer. Thier transfer budget is above 100m without selling Coutinho.

The team looks amazing, if they manage to keep Coutinho and buy VDD then they have a serious shot at EPL title.
So why bid 70m for Lemar 3 days before window closes? What have they been doing for last month? He is direct replacement for Coutinho. They are getting 2 players for sale of Coutinho and are still left with all of the budget they had. FSG does not like to spend, they are always net spend champions.

I'm getting a kick out of all of the butt hurt Liverpool supporters. Hoping they draw us in the knockout stages of the champions league. They have to get out of their group first...

Although the P.L is known to have weak teams in the CL in the past few years, I think this new Liverpool side looks amazing. I wouldn't be surprised if they make it far into the CL.

Pepsbarca

@brazilstat

ESTADÃO:

#Neymar has told #Coutinho in a chat between the two that he won't regret Liverpool's decision of keeping him away from Barcelona.

blaugrana1987

@brazilstat

ESTADÃO:

#Neymar has told #Coutinho in a chat between the two that he won't regret Liverpool's decision of keeping him away from Barcelona.
You regret something you personally decide. As far as Neymar/PSG combo jeez...just fuck off will you fucking pos?

Oh brazilstat guy...He is probably masturbating on thought of two of them playing together.

New strategy to keep your best players: demonstrate them that you are willing to spend big bucks to have a competitive team. Barca have made liverpool and PSG freat again! lol

Messi983

Although the P.L is known to have weak teams in the CL in the past few years, I think this new Liverpool side looks amazing. I wouldn't be surprised if they make it far into the CL.

You have to play defense too to make it far in the CL. Teams like Bayern, Juve and RM will crush them.

Givenchy

Monaco are interested in Origi so a swap + cash could be on for Lemar. i think that is the key to Coutinhos exit right now

and lol@ that Neymar tweet, that story is a crock of shit

Home of Barca Fans