7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

Talks are probably done either way. Either they're just waiting for Lemar, or they won't sell him period. So even if we are getting him, there probably won't be much more noise on this until it's official.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Mahrez is being touted as an alternative to Coutinho by some, and an alternative to Di Maria by others.

FC433

If Mahrez is an alternative to Di Maria, I am very happy with that. Mahrez, Coutinho, Mina in

Douglas, Thomas, Turan, Munir out. How about that?

xXKonan

The sudden Mahrez rumor is probably a smokescreen or an attempt by his agent to get him a better contract. Way too out of the blue and Robert's "surprise signing" is supposed to be young. Assuming that whole thing was true, of course.

If it's a smokescreen from our end, it's probably for the mystery signing and not Coutinho because either that gets done as soon as Liverpool get Lemar or they don't sell him period.
Mahrez has been trying to leave Leicester City this summer.

Roma have been trying to buy him but Leicester wanted money that Roma couldn't afford.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
It's not a ploy or a smokescreen.

His National Team released him from the squad to finalize a transfer. He's moving to one club by the end of today.

Mahrez has been trying to leave Leicester City this summer.

Roma have been trying to buy him but Leicester wanted money that Roma couldn't afford.

I mean a better contract from where Mahrez is actually going to (Chelsea?)

Not saying him leaving is a smokescreen, just saying us being linked to him might be.

Last edited:

El Flaco

Mahrez is not going to FC Barelona

The transfer deadline in Spain closes on Friday. Why would he leave Thursday morning before his game for Algeria when he could leave after the game?

It's quite obvious he will sign for a PL team, most likely Arsenal.

Saw an Algerian on reddit who claimed that the NT files to Zambia Thursday morning at 11AM, which is why Mahrez left the camp.

Devils

What in the actual fuck? All of a sudden we are linked to Mahrez?

He would be expensive (around 50m), no way we would sign both Coutinho and Mahrez. Maybe Lemar and Mahrez, but it still makes no sense to me.

Home of Barca Fans