7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

George_Costanza

YFVrn0A.gif

Zuti

Today we will probably know for sure if he is coming, the infamous ˝few hours˝ have finally arrived, and thank the Lord for that, because I've had enough of this transfer window.:wacko:

SeaDragon

I can see it now, yes...

Cou stays at LFC, Barcelona signs Di Maria to keep "Messi happy", Bartomeu tells his puppets (MD) to say that Messi forced the club to sign Di Maria, and then, he will tell the "socios" they "stole" Di Maria from Real Madrid (what follows is a thunderous applause). Benedito loses and Bartomeu stays until the end.

Madrid wins their first treble...and that's how the dream ends.

Chainsaw

Killahead
With 160m for Coutinho Barca can sign both Lemar and Mahrez. We will have both quality and more depth this way. If they are smart enough they will do that, I hope.

kollegah

SPORT - Deal between Monca and LFC is the deciding factor regarding the future of Coutinho
SPORT - Cou desires to wear to barca next season, for now no decision "we have to wait"

clemente

Oh god.. Another lazy cunt, Mahrez did fuck all for Leicester last season, tbh I don't remember even ONE thing he did, its fucking embarrassing that we are even looking that way, what kind of idiots are running this club is beyond me..

Ronaldinho10

Mahrez > Di Maria but we need a midfielder badly.

Did I miss anything why is mahrez so good? he had a great season with leicster when they took the league but eversince he has been in decline not so convinced about him..

Lemar on the other hand is a great player defenatly would be happy to see him come to barca however we need a midfielder who can run the game much more then an attacking one.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Bookies this morning think Lemar stays in Monaco, Coutinho in Liverpool. Buuut.. "good" news is we are favorites to sign Mahrez!

blaugrana1987

Bookies this morning think Lemar stays in Monaco, Coutinho in Liverpool. Buuut.. "good" news is we are favorites to sign Mahrez!
Definitely best to just buy Lopez and let him stay a year in Marseille and no one else. Wasting 50m £ on Marhez just to sign someone is absolute lunacy. We will have 200m to spend next year so better not to waste nothing on panic buys.

Home of Barca Fans