7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

Mesimenia

I still stand by the opinion that if we get Lemar we'll let Coutinho go.

nope. LFC will not do it. because if they do, FSG and CEO Peter Moore will lose their reputation. and when result will be bad fans will turn to FSG. apart from that currently they are spending their transfer Budget which is 220 m plus sales. so far they are buying Salah (40m)+ Robertson (15m)+ Solanke (Tribunal)+ AOC (35m)+ Lemar (80m)+ VVD (75m)= 245m. they already sold Lucas (7m)+ Stewart (8m)+ Wisdom (3m)+ Sakho (35m)+ Origi (8m loan fee)+ Markovic (loan fee)= 61 m. so their net sales will be 180m maximum which is lower then their transfer budget. Keita will be sign for next year. even they can still spend 40 m without selling Coutinho.

Last edited:

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Jurgen will let Coutinho go if we get Lemar as he wouldn't want him if he is going to be a moody and sulky player for the season, but at the same time he doesn't want us to be short in midfield so a lot of people are linking the two deals together and it makes sense to me.

Zincubus

Banned
Jurgen will let Coutinho go if we get Lemar as he wouldn't want him if he is going to be a moody and sulky player for the season, but at the same time he doesn't want us to be short in midfield so a lot of people are linking the two deals together and it makes sense to me.

That makes no sense Ed .

How can you ever get short in midfield , you have the midfield players from the weekend that played so fantastically and trounced Arsenal plus Milner who couldn't get into the midfield plus Lallana plus Oxlaide Chamberlain plus whoever else ..

Mesimenia

problem is PC's decision is not with Jurgen. if the decision is with JK, PC will be long gone. his decision will be taken by FSG. and after official declaration that he is staying, they will not allow him to leave because it's related with their reputation. as Jurgen says there is no price for pride.

and if they sell him in this window, next time another club will come for Mane and if LFC say he is not sale. they will take it pinch of salt because of the past transfer experience.
Liverpool is a proud & proper club like Barcalona, Juventus, AC Milan, Bayern Munich etc. and they are doing the right thing like other proper club do. they are not sugar daddy club like Chelsea, Man City or PSG. these sugar daddy club will not survive without their money. for this reason the transfer of Coutinho is not possible in this window.

Last edited:

Zincubus

Banned
Oh god.. Another lazy cunt, Mahrez did fuck all for Leicester last season, tbh I don't remember even ONE thing he did, its fucking embarrassing that we are even looking that way, what kind of idiots are running this club is beyond me..

Actually as I recall he was amazing in the title winning year , won player of the year and was basically unplayable .

He desperately wanted away last summer and there were plenty of offers but ALL were blocked by Leicester in an attempt to keep their team together for an assault on the champions league ....then they let Kante go off to Chelski where he won the EPL again!!!

Mahrez was simply unhappy and didn't have his heart in Leicester last season .... Much like Coutinho will be for Liverpool...

Zuti

problem is PC's decision is not with Jurgen. if the decision is with JK, PC will be long gone. his decision will be taken by FSG. and after official declaration that he is staying, they will not allow him to leave because it's related with their reputation. as Jurgen says there is no price for pride.

and if they sell him in this window, next time another club will come for Mane and if LFC say he is not sale. they will take it pinch of salt because of the past transfer experience.
Liverpool is a proud & proper club like Barcalona, Juventus, AC Milan, Bayern Munich etc. and they are doing the right thing like other proper club do. they are not sugar daddy club like Chelsea, Man City or PSG. these sugar daddy club will not survive without their money. for this reason the transfer of Coutinho is not possible in this window.

The only problem is that this already happened with Torres tho, so the "reputation" is already there .:cool:

SimoSky

I hope FSG will die today with tremendous hearthquake in Liverpool.

Fucking bastard!!!..die die DIEEEEEE PORCO DIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

BarçaBarça

That makes no sense Ed .

How can you ever get short in midfield , you have the midfield players from the weekend that played so fantastically and trounced Arsenal plus Milner who couldn't get into the midfield plus Lallana plus Oxlaide Chamberlain plus whoever else ..

Because this season is different for them: They play CL again, and therefore need more depth.
I just hope that our negotiators has a clue, and know if they will let Coutinho go, if Lemar comes. It is not 100% certain that they will, and we will have no replacement if they sign him and keep Coutinho.

Home of Barca Fans