7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

Total-Football

Because we have a transfer budget every year you dimwit. In case you were absent, we were targeting Veratti and Bellerin in June. It doesn't take a genius to realize that those two players would have cost 130m+ even if Neymar had stayed.

and neither you nor i know how much we bid for those players, and if you take the word of the media for a gospel well i don't. I do know however that:

1-we didn't get any of those
2- we don't know how much we bid for those
3- we don't know how much money we have to spend because no one from the board stated anything

those are facts, the rest is pure speculation. Your speculation is fine; and i have my speculation that we don't have any money because we over spent of dembele;and that the board are going to bluff, to fake being in the mercao just to save face.

Andrew M

and neither you nor i know how much we bid for those players, and if you take the word of the media for a gospel well i don't. I do know however that:

3- we don't know how much money we have to spend because no one from the board stated anything

those are facts, the rest is pure speculation. Your speculation is fine; and i have my speculation that we don't have any money because we over spent of dembele;and that the board are going to bluff, to fake being in the mercao just to save face.

So you think we were not really in for Coutinho despite bidding 3/4 times for him?:rolleyes:

Zuti

Your speculation is not really speculation,but intentional ignorance, you are making it out to be that we wouldn't have signed anyone if Neymar didn't leave, because according to you we didn't have a transfer budget at all. Wtf

Devils

So you are excusing the board, calling people clueless for expecting Coutinho all the whilst claiming having a transfer budget are just pure speculation despite Barca's financial reporting being public and reporting record revenues last year?

Honestly, fuck off.

Total-Football

How did we spend the Neymar money on Semedo when Semedo was here before Neymar left? The two even had a chance to fight during training.

:lol:

Are you actually serious right now?

what r u talking about man. all that matter is the net spending, it makes no difference if you sign before, during or after you sell. a football club is run like a company and here you re talking about multi-million deals as if talking about buying and selling goods.

God Serena

what r u talking about man. all that matter is the net spending, it makes no difference if you sign before, during or after you sell. a football club is run like a company and here you re talking about multi-million deals as if talking about buying and selling goods.

So you think we could have bought Semedo with money we didn't have because we knew we were going to sell a player we didn't know we were going to sell?

What are you even on about?

kilian

What the fuck are you talking about?

I hope it`s some kind of a weird joke.

Total-Football

So you are excusing the board, calling people clueless for expecting Coutinho all the whilst claiming having a transfer budget are just pure speculation despite Barca's financial reporting being public and reporting record revenues last year?

Honestly, fuck off.

i explicitley put all of us on equal-footing, saying that we are just all speculating , this is just a football forums with people living thousands of km away from there.. i'm not going to stay here and trade insults with key board warriros, i have done enough lame shit in my life already.

Total-Football

So you think we could have bought Semedo with money we didn't have because we knew we were going to sell a player we didn't know we were going to sell?

What are you even on about?

man.. I said i "suspect" we don't have enough 150 millions. now that we have signed the trio. That's it. we may bid 80 or 90 but i do not think barcelelona can afford 150 Millions for a fourth player.

El Flaco

[tw]903563763638562816[/tw]

Very interesting read IMO. Apparently, it was Brendan Rodgers who forced Pep Segura out from Liverpool.

Guess this Coutinho saga may be personal for Segura.

Devils

i explicitley put all of us on equal-footing, saying that we are just all speculating , this is just a football forums with people living thousands of km away from there.. i'm not going to stay here and trade insults with key board warriros, i have done enough lame shit in my life already.

Speculating? Barcelona is a public owned company that requires financial information to be public.

I suggest you read on our revenues, profits, expenditures and finances before you go calling people out:

https://www.fcbarcelona.com/club/press/card/memoria-anual-del-fc-barcelona

You clearly have no idea what you are talking about to dismiss a transfer budget as pure speculation. You are clueless, wrong and may as well just admit it. Not a battle you will win by any means, all of the financial data goes against everything you say.

Home of Barca Fans