7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

Total-Football

Speculating? Barcelona is a public owned company that requires financial information to be public.

I suggest you read on our revenues, profits, expenditures and finances before you go calling people out:

https://www.fcbarcelona.com/club/press/card/memoria-anual-del-fc-barcelona

You clearly have no idea what you are talking about to dismiss a transfer budget as pure speculation. You are clueless, wrong and may as well just admit it. Not a battle you will win by any means, all of the financial data goes against everything you say.

http://www.barcaforum.com/showthread.php/13950-FC-Barcelona-Total-Net-Spending-2016-17

90 Millions was our net spending last year, in a season where the board took (their words) from this year's budget.

Now you said we were ready to spend 130 Millions on bellerin and Veratti, therfore we can bid 150 on coutinho.

My question, how could we increase our annual spending by 80% in comparaison to a budget which was considered exceptional by the board (their words again), after a season without any major sucess ? Is it normal, economically speaking, to raise the spending by 80 % over a year ? (oïl clubs aside).

Devils

Is Lemar good enough? I read some articles comparing him to Iniesta.

He's very good and only 21.

Should have been our target 5 weeks ago when Liverpool first told us to get lost.

I give it no chance of happening now though.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
You can have Coutinho next year - as we'll have twelve months to scout a replacement. In the mean time I look forward to Coutinho in our midfield threading the ball to Mane, Salah and Firmino!

Plus I can wear my orange Liverpool away kit with the Coutinho lettering on it I bought in July instead of giving it to a charity shop :D

kilian

He's very good and only 21.

Should have been our target 5 weeks ago when Liverpool first told us to get lost.

I give it no chance of happening now though.

Yeah, I doubt it too. Bartomeu and co. are too incompetent to pull this off.

kilian

You can have Coutinho next year - as we'll have twelve months to scout a replacement. In the mean time I look forward to Coutinho in our midfield threading the ball to Mane, Salah and Firmino!

Plus I can wear my orange Liverpool away kit with the Coutinho lettering on it I bought in July instead of giving it to a charity shop :D

You think he`ll have a good season for you after the way you fucked him over?

I`m not saying he won`t, but would like to hear Liverpool fans opinion.

Total-Football

I hope we try all we can here. Both LFC and Arsenal are out of the picture, we play in the CL, selling him to PSG next year makes no sense.

Come on pull it through please!

they are not going to put anything extra the other didn't. Barca run out of cash, this is bartemou-deportivo-sport lobbying to make it look like :"hey, we tried other players"

JamDav1982

Few months ago you said he was inconsistent and not worth £60m.

Makes sense.

Home of Barca Fans