7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

Garrus

Since both could be lying.
I'll take the word of those who came out publicly in a press conference, Than those who pass their 'denial' behind the curtains to their journalists puppets to spread on Twitter.
If Liverpool want to be credible, Then I'd like it to come directly from a top official at Liverpool, not from their minions, While they hide in the background.

ini4ever

Maybe they just used Coutinho to say we were after him but didn't happen ( Wenger stuff lol ) to save the money and use it in other ways ( fill their own pockets ) ?

blaugrana1987

I'll take the word of those who came out publicly in a press conference, Than those who pass their 'denial' behind the curtains to their journalists puppets to spread on Twitter.
If Liverpool want to be credible, Then I'd like it to come directly from a top official at Liverpool, not from their minions, While they hide in the background.
How is Messi contract renewal working out? I thought they came out and said everything is fine...

jairzinho

It's true FSG could be lying. Barca board were extremely desperate to get the deal done, especiallly with the vote of no confidence coming up, they had to save face and make a statement signing. FSG on the other hand would have been crucified for changing their stance. But, that's not to say they would have turned down a massive offer.

5ergio_Busquets

So you want LFC to come out on press conference and say "We didn't receive any offers form Barcelona for Coutinho yesterday"
Liverpool made just one official statement on the matter and it was very clear: "Coutinho is not for sale at any price"
They also didn't make any official statement about the rejected offers either, they delivered the message through their journalists.
From Liverpool's perspective it's simple: They didn't want to sell their player and didn't negotiate with anyone, that's what they have been saying all summer now.
Why would they come out now and make an official statement on something that didn't happen?!

Andrew M

Nearly €300m debt... not too bad....

About €500m in rebuilding the stadium = €800m debt.

Now, the stadium rebuild will return an increased revenue, but only 5000 or so extra seats... that's €500m for 5000 seats....

Now let's imagine these are high value seats, €3000 return each a season....

That's only €15000 increase in revenue for a €500m cost.

This will have to be serviced somehow.. the money will surely come from the players fund...

Listen to me, and listen well.

The net debt is 247 millions euros. 2 years ago it was over 300 million. Every season it reduces. The team with the highest net debt in the world is Manchester Utd, and no-one goes on about their perilous finances.

On the Espai Barca, the club have stated that works will only begin once net debt is below 200 million, so probably next year or 2019. Also, a third of the cost will be covered by sponsorship and, having done market research, they found that they will receive more from that department than originally projected. 1 third will be a bank loan (though less will be needed than projected) and the other third will be from new income we will receive by then.

Under Laporta our debt got too big but since he left the debt has reduced by 184 million!

We have huge revenues. We have made an overall profit of 175 million euros since 2010. Why do people keep shitting themselves over our finances? GET A GRIP!

This board have been great to our fiscal health. I've had enough of reading alarmist bullshit

Last edited:

1993Kaan1993

they should have tried for Eriksen or Hamsik instead him. Both would better for İniesta role. Same goes for Draxler, he would be better LW than him.

Saladin

Listen to me, and listen well.

The net debt is 247 millions euros. 2 years ago it was over 300 million. Every season it reduces. The team with the highest net debt in the world is Manchester Utd, and no-one goes on about their perilous finances.

On the Espai Barca, the club have stated that works will only begin once net debt is below 200 million, so probably next year or 2019. Also, a third of the cost will be covered by sponsorship and, having done market research, they found that they will receive more from that department than originally projected. 1 third will be a bank loan (though less will be needed than projected) and the other third will be from new income we will receive by then.

Under Laporta our debt got too big but since he left the debt has reduced by 184 million!

We have huge revenues. We have made an overall profit of 175 million euros since 2010. Why do people keep shitting themselves over our finances? GET A GRIP!

This board have been great to our fiscal health. I've had enough of reading alarmist bullshit

We need to give credit where credit is due. These numbers you state, depicts great fiscal responsibility and truency, however on the sporting side we lack momentum, especially given the fact that our nearest rivals have won the CL twice in a row as the first team ever since the competition changed its format.

The issue with financial statements such as those mentioned, is that they are presented by a board who have been deceitful in a array of different situations. Obviously there is no need to jump the gun on the alleged self-interests from Bartomeu's side in doing business with Evergrande on the Paulinho-case, but it does seem odd to spend 40 mil. euros on a player that is pushing 30 and has spent the last 3 years in China (regardless of his NT form). The same board has shown time and again that they lack the necessary negotiating skills and ethical approaches that befits a club of Barcelona's size and stature.

Dortmund CEO Watzke recently stated 'Two weeks ago I viewed Barcelona as a great, respectful club in Europe. I don't know if that is still the case'.

We have been humiliated by PSG for yet another transfer window (Thiago Silva, Marquinhos, Verratti) only for them to fuck us sideways by signing Neymar, in a move (with the proper board and management) that could have been avoided had the board considered just for a second, that Neymar does not play for the love of Blaugrana, but has other priorities. It is so fucking cringeworthy that the board was SURPRISED that Neymar would even leave, they honestly thought that he would stay out of love for the club. What a fucking joke of mismanagement. WE as fans are allowed the privilege to think that Neymar will stay due to loyalty of the club. A professional board does not have that luxury. They should have sensed the writings on the wall and set his fucking clause to 1.7 billion moon dollars, the same precautions Real Madrid took with every one of their key players.

The board let Asensio go to buy Douglas instead. We lost out on Dani Ceballos, Theo Hernandez as well. We spent more money buying shit players such as Gomes, Paco, Turan, etc. than Real Madrid did on their star-studded midfield of Kroos, Modric, Kovacic, Isco, Asensio, etc.

In light of all this bullshit time and time again from the cuntest of cunts Fartomeu and his hombres, talking shit about our players to the press (recently Pep Segura criticized Pique, a few years ago Javier Faus, the dickhead, had beef with Leo) and the constant lying in this modern day and age, where every story (including the recent one regarding Liverpools 200 mil. euro claim for Coutinho) has been debunked over and over.

They are fucking liars in every other aspect, what prohibits them from lying on a financial statement and cooking up numbers to over-inflate fiscal liquidity?

Laporta was a happy-go-lucky drunken lawyer, yes. He was financially a disaster, only surpassed by the likes of Gaspart and Michael Jackson, yes. But Laporta abso-fucking-lutely loves FC Barcelona, he gave us the best period of the clubs history. He gave us Dinho, Deco, Rijkaard, Pep. He gave us Unicef and Mas Que Un Club. He took over a club in shambles and left it as a record-breaking club in every sporting department. I care about our financial stability, obviously, since it is of great importance if we are to maintain our position as a top club in Europe. But we have been missing the magic, the sturring sensations at the Camp Nou whenever you saw one of our players do something unexptected. Barcelona left the whole footballing world in awe under Laporta, and the single most important person in the history of FC Barcelona, Johan Cruyff (RIP), was made honorary president and was a close contributor to both Pep and Joan.

Guess which board angered and distanced Cruyff from the club that he made? Guess who ended his status as Honorary President for the club? Guess who pushed Alves and Abidal out of the club in an unseemly matter? This fucking rat face shit-eating board.

We need Laporta. Benedito's Vote of No Confidence will hopefully see us come together again as the greatest club in the world, in the prime of the best player in the history of football.

JamDav1982

I don't think anyone thought Neymar would stay for the love of the club more so that PSG wouldn't risk FFP by signing him.

No one will ever stay purely for the love of the club. Every player will at least consider a move If think it is best for them. That counts from Neymar to Messi, Xavi etc.

Givenchy

imo we need to focus on what we used to do best; bring players through la masia and also invest in younger players. football has changed this year and after this window unless you are funded by an oil state, the big name players are going to be unobtainable without release clauses. Perez recognized this and Asensio, Ceballos etc are smart buys, something we should of been doing when we had Xaviesta.

ofcourse we still have around 150m transfer budget but i wont be suprised if Barto says fuck it and uses it on other projects such as the stadium etc. worrying future for football imo when City and PSG can throw money like confetti

Tepid water

It's true FSG could be lying. Barca board were extremely desperate to get the deal done, especiallly with the vote of no confidence coming up, they had to save face and make a statement signing. FSG on the other hand would have been crucified for changing their stance. But, that's not to say they would have turned down a massive offer.

If theyre lying, how come every thing else they said was true turned out to be true?

Makes no sense, given the lying from Barca board...

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans