7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

Nothanks

I wont believe it is possible until i see him wearing our jersey idk why just a gut feeling he isn't possible this year

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He'a not the perfect option but we can't get Verratti so if he does come, I hope Valverde makes it work.

Arkk

Two radio stations today suggested that Liverpool are in talks with West Ham's creative influence - Lanzini ....

Liverpool fans will be so pissed if thats true :lol: i actually like Liverpool though.

is he worth the fee rumoured? imo no but this window is nuts.

Messi983

Monaco won't sell Lemar, their owner said that about a week ago. They've already sold too many players and got enough money so unless someone met their valuation of Mbappe and pay 160-180M for him then I don't think they'll sell another key player this summer.

About Coutinho, just Catalan media talking their shit. I don't believe that deal is anywhere close and don't expect we'll get him.

Truthist

We shouldn't sign Coutinho for the simple reason he is one of Neymar's best buddies. It won't be too long before he starts tapping him up being the narcissistic little bitch he is. Stay well clear please...these guys have no loyalty other than towards money.

behindbrowneyes

We shouldn't sign Coutinho for the simple reason he is one of Neymar's best buddies. It won't be too long before he starts tapping him up being the narcissistic little bitch he is. Stay well clear please...these guys have no loyalty other than towards money.

Coutinho's private life is very different to partyboy Neymar's. He has a little happy family just like Suárez and Messi. Married to his youth love. His life is mainly about football and family. He is a very good friend of Suárez too.

By contrast, Neymar's life is about hanging out with his 'toiss', playing poker, jetting through the world and spending a day with his illegitimate son every now and then. If you exclude football he hasn't really much similiarities with our players.

Hopefully our board learnt from their mistakes and write skyrocket high buyout clauses in our future contracts.

Devils

If we progress on this signing and it isn't media bullshit, if he doesn't agree to a ridiculous high buyout clause then he can fuck off.

Wouldn't trust these Brazilians, especially ones closely associated with Neymar.

Home of Barca Fans