7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

Truthist

Coutinho's private life is very different to partyboy Neymar's. He has a little happy family just like Suárez and Messi. Married to his youth love. His life is mainly about football and family. He is a very good friend of Suárez too.

By contrast, Neymar's life is about hanging out with his 'toiss', playing poker, jetting through the world and spending a day with his illegitimate son every now and then. If you exclude football he hasn't really much similiarities with our players.

Hopefully our board learnt from their mistakes and write skyrocket high buyout clauses in our future contracts.

I know but still he's Brazilian and very close to Neymar who will meet up with him in every International game. I hope we stay clear.

jairzinho

He has all the attributes necessary to be a good player for us. I don't think we should be afraid of signing him because he's good friends with Neymar or because he's Brazilian. What the board needs to do is set the appropriate buyout clause like Madrid.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Klopp said he's definitely not leaving and that it's the end of discussion.

If that's the case then activate Plan B.

Get Seri for 30-40m(or use Roberto/Rakitic if they don't want to sign him, or sign Fabinho) and both Dembele and Mbappe now with them being our RW and LWs. Suarez in the middle and Messi behind them.

giphy.gif

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
I would be ok with Seri and Dembele or Seri and Mbappe. Coutinho has an opportunity to replace Iniesta though if he is not interested then whatever, it's his loss, he can always join his good buddies in PSG then.

Last edited:

BBZ8800

Get Seri for 30-40m(or use Roberto/Rakitic if they don't want to sign him, or sign Fabinho) and both Dembele and Mbappe now with them being our RW and LWs. Suarez in the middle and Messi behind them.

They will buy just Dybala and no one else.
Or even worse, Dybala and Paulinho.

Masterminds :bartomeu:

Arkk

He won't be coming this summer imo, possibly next. I doubt Coutinho will screw liverpool over and force his sale he doesn't seem that type of guy. problem is if we wait for next summer P$G will most likely be going for him aswell.

Home of Barca Fans