7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

jairzinho

There's a lack of quality and readily available central midfielders in the market. Coutinho is one of the few that would be good for us. Ander Herrera is another decent option aswell.

Arkk

There's a lack of quality and readily available central midfielders in the market. Coutinho is one of the few that would be good for us. Ander Herrera is another decent option aswell.

oh please no he's not bad but hes an absolute cunt of a player. I can already see him in a Clasico :lol: hes thought of very highly by the United fans (they wanted him as captain) so i doubt he'd be available.

FC433

Time to move on. He is not worth even 100m and Klopp will not let him go since he did not get Keita. Dembele, Seri, Mpabbe and Dybala should be our targets and try to get some of them.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
[tw]892114207054991361[/tw]

Pearce denying that we sent a second bid in.

flat,800x800,070,f.jpg

xXKonan

James gets his info straight from Liverpool so it's believable.

As reliable as Mohamed Bouhafsi, is. I do find it hard to believe he would know something about that, I always I assume he's better with Players going to France or players moving from France to other leagues.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
James gets his info straight from Liverpool so it's believable.

As reliable as Mohamed Bouhafsi, is. I do find it hard to believe he would know something about that, I always I assume he's better with Players going to France or players moving from France to other leagues.

Makes sense.

The lack of urgency is infuriating to me.

We're about to lose a key player and still haven't managed to sign a midfielder, and now we need someone to replace Neymar too.

It's a miracle that we managed to sign Semedo, and even that happened in Mid-July while most teams had already signed a player or two before.

Home of Barca Fans