7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

Zincubus

Banned
not for the money talked about. he's worth 40 mil MAX if people stop being silly with money and stick to real valuations. Pogba, Raheem, Stones, Walker......football is mad.

Times are a changing ..

Yesterday an English Championship team bought a striker from a Premiere League team for £8 million , the guy only played 7 games for the first team last season !!

Can't even recall the guy's name as I'd never ever heard of him ...

Egert

Estonian Culé
Times are a changing ..

Yesterday an English Championship team bought a striker from a Premiere League team for £8 million , the guy only played 7 games for the first team last season !!

Can't even recall the guy's name as I'd never ever heard of him ...

Probably talking about Ashley Fletcher, aren't you? Yea, times are changing and not towards any good...

Zincubus

Banned
Probably talking about Ashley Fletcher, aren't you? Yea, times are changing and not towards any good...

Yes , I think you're correct . Never heard of the guy but shows how crazy the prices have gone .

That said we are reportedly selling Douglas to Benfica for around 2 million euros !!

What did he cost ??

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Mané? Seriously? Now there's a downgrade to Nerman if ever there was one...
Besides, if they can hold on to Coutinho, I'm sure they can hold on to him as well.

Why not? Agile, a natural LW who can also play RW and CF, can dribble pretty well. Finishing is kind of poor but hey, Neymar hasn't been that great either there.

Plus he will be a lot cheaper than Coutinho. He is just so underwhelming every time I watch him play.

Trickykid

Why not? Agile, a natural LW who can also play RW and CF, can dribble pretty well. Finishing is kind of poor but hey, Neymar hasn't been that great either there.

Plus he will be a lot cheaper than Coutinho. He is just so underwhelming every time I watch him play.

I don't think he's very good is why. I know he's done really well for Liverpool, but he has nothing that screams world beater potential to me.
I also doubt he'd be a whole lot cheaper than Coutinho since he only just arrived at Liverpool with a rather hefty price tag to boot.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Mane scored one screamer and setup the 2nd with amazing footwork, 2:0 at the Allianz so far.

Meanwhile, No.10 is completely invisible.

Home of Barca Fans