7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

Trickykid

Mane scored one screamer and setup the 2nd with amazing footwork, 2:0 at the Allianz so far.

Meanwhile, No.10 is completely invisible.

We really have different views on the definition of a screamer :confused:
The footwork was nice and flashy, very Neymar'ish. Just like the slightly arrogant looking drag back close to half time that Rafinha didn't seem to like a whole lot, and subsequently punished with an angry lunge.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I know, but I have always questioned what kind of value he is adding to our midfield. AM? We have quite a few already. More importantly, he just isn't that good in my opinion.

Rafinha and Denis are our AMs.

Apart from Iniesta.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
We really have different views on the definition of a screamer :confused:
The footwork was nice and flashy, very Neymar'ish. Just like the slightly arrogant looking drag back close to half time that Rafinha didn't seem to like a whole lot, and subsequently punished with an angry lunge.

Don't know exactly what happened there and didn't think Mane did anything wrong. Rafinha is an ass, it was the 2nd blatant foul he had on Mane already, out of frustration most likely.

Trickykid

Don't know exactly what happened there and didn't think Mane did anything wrong. Rafinha is an ass, it was the 2nd blatant foul he had on Mane already, out of frustration most likely.

Yeah, it just looked exactly like when a defender has had enough if Neymar, and he stood there with the ball in that slightly taunting manner.

Garrus

It also said Mbappe is the alternative to Countinho (lol).

[tw]892465320241364993[/tw]
Kinda make no sense, They're completely different type of players.
Maybe it's just a typo?, Countinho is our big midfield signing, And Mbappe is neymar's replacement

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Kinda make no sense, They're completely different type of players.
Maybe it's just a typo?, Countinho is our big midfield signing, And Mbappe is neymar's replacement

Who knows, I remember reading that Roberto didn't like Coutinho for midfield because he is too attacking, maybe now they want him to replace Neymar.

Home of Barca Fans