8 - Pedri

serghei

If that's true we are cursed :p

Nah, we are or were really crap on the fitness and management part. Makes no sense why our players would get injured non stop unless they're poorly managed. 17-18 year old players shouldn't be played to death like Koeman played Pedri last season.

We need to be smarter with rotations and better with recovery, diet, and everything. Let's hope the new staff will be better. Can't do much else at this point.

Laplacian

Who knew having a 17/18 year old with a body that's still developing play professional football nonstop with grown men would wreck havoc on his body. I said it so many fucking times, get a second no. 8 to rotate with Pedri because he's too fucking young. Amateurish club really.

serghei

It's his fault as well, players should communicate when they feel tired and exhausted. Why didn't he say something when he was called for the Olympic games?

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Who knew having a 17/18 year old with a body that's still developing play professional football nonstop with grown men would wreck havoc on his body. I said it so many fucking times, get a second no. 8 to rotate with Pedri because he's too fucking young. Amateurish club really.

i always forget that he is so young, youre right we need an other 8 too

serghei

Crime committed by the medical department ousted the recent days

Glad we got rid of all of them. Absolute morons. I've read that Pedri played 72 games last season for club and country. That's insane. These guys never heard of managing the squad so players aren't forced.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
It's his fault as well, players should communicate when they feel tired and exhausted. Why didn't he say something when he was called for the Olympic games?

Footballers will always want to play it's up to the staff to monitor that. But Pedri being overplayed was fairly obvious and unfortunately this is the price.

Home of Barca Fans