9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Evra was the one who said he insulted Suarez, Suarez said he wasn't aware of any insult. Suarez never accused Evra of insulting him first.

This is going off the official club statement, NOT what the papers are saying. Wish the FA would release the entire transcript of what happened so we can stop speculating.

Does the FA even know? Considering no charges against Evra yet I'm expecting the worst.

I'm concerned they are going to really drop the ball here. I'm wondering if they even had evidence, or if Suarez merely screwed himself by admitting he called Evra something in Spanish.

Hatem Ben Arfa

does the fa even know? Considering no charges against evra yet i'm expecting the worst.

I'm concerned they are going to really drop the ball here. I'm wondering if they even had evidence, or if suarez merely screwed himself by admitting he called evra something in spanish.

bingo!

mateopol

He should put transfer request in the summer and run away from LFC.

At 2:17 there is my advice for LS.

Last edited:

Hatem Ben Arfa

Don't make hateful remarks guys. No need to trash LFC.

half the posts in this thread are of people calling Luis Suarez a "$"$

I think it is shameless and disgusting the way in which LFC have reacted to this whole Suarez-Evra thing. Suarez is a disgusting(what grown azz man bites another man like a feral rabid dog) and shameless person.

They deserve eachother.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, he is a public person and as such is subject to public opinion and scrutiny.
All I'm saying is, there's no need to drag things to the gutters and feed it with hate.

Hatem Ben Arfa

I only bring it up because someone says he should hand in a transfer request. The behaviour of both club and player suggest to me they deserve eachother. He should go nowhere.

Robbie

The way he's playing, he'll dive his way into the Real Madrid starting 11 by the end of next summer. Imagine Suarez as a Madrid player in a Clasico. You guys would just love him

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
The way he's playing, he'll dive his way into the Real Madrid starting 11 by the end of next summer. Imagine Suarez as a Madrid player in a Clasico. You guys would just love him

That would be the worst thing in the history of things.

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
Sweet baby jesus...just imagining him in the white jersey makes me want to punch him in his huge teeth. He would put Ronaldo to shame for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans