Status
Not open for further replies.

ammarfcb

ze special one
tumblr_m3h5y9AxQR1r0gdzg.jpg

go for cavani or aguero

Last edited:

xavisionary

lol what? Suarez' market value must be 1.5x of that Aguero's right now. He's unplayable, and I'm not just saying that because I saw him score a hat trick against Wigan on MotD. Can't do anything wrong at the moment.

ammarfcb

ze special one
i think the managing staff will be giving it all they can to keep him atleast another season.
but i can't trust the owners.

JeR9NC.gif

suarez is a red, we keep this form going into next season and make 2-3 good signings in summer and i don't see why he'd wanna leave

xavisionary

A player of his level should be in the CL. Going by football's current standards, there's no way he'd stay if you didn't finish in the top 4.

King Leo

Banned
please don't use "US" and Suarez in one sentence. There is no "US" here. He's not a Barca type of player and will create serious prblems if he was ever offered a place; which he wont.

Something to consider when signing a player is his attitude when he's benched and patience til he gets into the system we play. Many players will fail at this test. You know why Villa is a class player? because someone of his quality will be very vocal for the way he's been treated this season. Patience is one of the virtues that Suares lacks. Barca will look for a long term solution this summer. I say this again, the lineup will have many new faces in my opinion come September. Aguero is the one we need by Messi's side.

Last edited:

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
please don't use "US" and Suarez in one sentence. There is no "US" here. He's not a Barca type of player and will create serious prblems if he was ever offered a place which he wont.

He's using "us" as in Liverpool, as he is a Liverpool fan.

abual3bed1

SuárezStats ‏@SuarezStats
Excluding Penalties only Messi [35] has scored more goals then Suarez [21] this season in Top 5 Leagues . Ibrahimovic 20 - Ronaldo 19

Superfly

Banned
:worthy:

Should win POTY. He won't because the media hate him. Wouldn't be surprised if it goes to the english media's boy toy Bale despite him only doing it for 2 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans