9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Usually goes to the flavour of the month, most probably Bale.

Suarez obviously deserves it though, but really who cares?

The individual awards have been a joke for some years now

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Don't mean to step on any toes with resident Scousers (you know how many times I defended your club) but what's the possibility of Suarez leaving this summer?
Offers are bound to pop if he continues in this forum.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Don't mean to step on any toes with resident Scousers (you know how many times I defended your club) but what's the possibility of Suarez leaving this summer?
Offers are bound to pop if he continues in this forum.

As I said I fully expect offers to be made for him in the summer without a shadow of a doubt.

However my gut feeling is that he'll give us one more year and see if we can progress and make the CL in 2013/14. If we don't progress then I expect he will leave in 2014.

I do think that any bids to test to the water will need to be north of £40m though.

Zebulun

would love if this guy came to our club, pure attacking and goalscoring intent, for sure we wouldn't have to worry about him passing the ball in front of the goal.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
As I said I fully expect offers to be made for him in the summer without a shadow of a doubt.

However my gut feeling is that he'll give us one more year and see if we can progress and make the CL in 2013/14. If we don't progress then I expect he will leave in 2014.

I do think that any bids to test to the water will need to be north of £40m though.

How long is left in his contract?

Antimadridista1

He clearly deserves to play in a more competitive team than Liverpool even if I would like to see this team back in C1 but Suarez will not deny offers forever, even more if the team which wants him put a substantial amount of money.

Darko

tbh I see him staying at Pool if they qualify for CL next season(which is quite possible,they have a great team and manager)

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
It is a shame that Suarez has no chance in hell of winning either the PFA or the footballers writer's awards this season as he deserves an individual award.

Seeing him almost scared to answer questions from sky reporters makes me realize that you can tell that he really wants to be player of the year. He is doing everything in his power to maintain his fitness and fight for the team. Its truly a joy to watch. Suarez is slowly becoming a true leader on the team. Even when he was poked by the media about the incident between dembele and him, he responded by saying "its the passion and anger that occurs at the end of a tough game. It happens." The way suarez is developing in transition is warrior like. He truly believes that he can always improve.

ammarfcb

ze special one
his desire and passion is amazing.
one fav moments in the game where he earned a throw in and ran to take it as quick as possible, where as many other strikers would just leave the job for the fullback.

FMCctG.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans