9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

loozy

Luis Suarez ‏@luis16suarez 29s
I'm sad for what happened this afternoon, I apologize Ivanovic and all football world for my inexcusable behaviour. I'm so sorry about it!!

poldep

Doesn't he have a cat at home he can eat.
if_you_know_what_i_mean_mr_bea.jpg

ammarfcb

ze special one
Luis Suarez ‏@luis16suarez 29s
I'm sad for what happened this afternoon, I apologize Ivanovic and all football world for my inexcusable behaviour. I'm so sorry about it!!

everyone acted like aguero was a saint for apologizing. won't be the same for suarez

poldep

In November 2010, Bakkal was bitten by Luis Suárez on the shoulder during the 0-0 draw between PSV and Ajax, in which Suárez was sent off and would later miss seven games.
How many games will he get banned in the PL??

F

Frejsgodes

He always is up to something, but this was truly pathetic. Don't ever want him at Barca! People saying "oh, just a bite", well that's almost just as ridiculous.

Not the first time either.

luis-suarez-bite_display_image.jpeg

ib1i7EzAKuqvlv.gif

WubX7nn.jpg

He dives, cheats and acts violent. Should be playing for Madrid with that thug Pepe.

ammarfcb

ze special one
As I know, Suarez is doing this stuff for a second time. Is he apologizing every time? I expect his third one after a few years.

a few times where? he has been clean this season. media just want to target him every chance they get.
aguero was excused for apolagizing and got 0 game ban, hazard got the media's backing when he kicked a ballboy, sidwell's getting sympathy for potential career ending tackles.

aguero-tackle-on-luiz.jpg

sidwell-red.gif

Last edited:

desoe

a few times where? he has been clean this season. media just want to target him every chance they get.
aguero was excused for apolagizing and got 0 game ban, hazard got the media's backing when he kicked a ballboy, sidwell's getting sympathy for potential career ending tackles.

Hazard :lol:

I have to admit that what Hazard did was far more superior

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
So he manages to bite someone, get Chelsea a penalty by using his hands in his own area and score in the last second? Spectators getting their money's worth :worthy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans