9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galning

Funny how people are defending him and the arguments they use are similar cases. Makes no sense at all, two wrongs don't make it right.
Should Agüero and others be banned? Yes. Should Suarez be banned for case number 5460? Yes.

Kerrybai

a few times where? he has been clean this season. media just want to target him every chance they get.
aguero was excused for apolagizing and got 0 game ban, hazard got the media's backing when he kicked a ballboy, sidwell's getting sympathy for potential career ending tackles.

aguero-tackle-on-luiz.jpg

sidwell-red.gif

He hasn't though, he has dived several times and he had a stamp/very poor tackle against a Wigan player. I agree that he gets treated badly but bringing up Aguero doesn't really work and here's why.

After Aguero apologised this happened, Luiz tweeted: "Thank you...for a demonstration of character. We get to know great men and athletes this way."

Secondly Augero couldn't get a ban. 'FA could only act if referee Foy and his assistant officials admitted to not having seen the incident and it has emerged this morning that the positioning of a linesman on the near touchline may have saved Aguero from punishment.'

Finally the Ageuro incident was a flash of madness and won't define him. His football will define him, the same can't be said about Suarez at the moment.

ammarfcb

ze special one
He hasn't though, he has dived several times and he had a stamp/very poor tackle against a Wigan player. I agree that he gets treated badly but bringing up Aguero doesn't really work and here's why.

After Aguero apologised this happened, Luiz tweeted: "Thank you...for a demonstration of character. We get to know great men and athletes this way."

Secondly Augero couldn't get a ban. 'FA could only act if referee Foy and his assistant officials admitted to not having seen the incident and it has emerged this morning that the positioning of a linesman on the near touchline may have saved Aguero from punishment.'

Finally the Ageuro incident was a flash of madness and won't define him. His football will define him, the same can't be said about Suarez at the moment.

so if ivanovic says 'thank u for the apology' then everything is ok?
has any ref actually seen it? the ref just heard what ivanovic had to say.
what does 'his football defines him' mean? suarez's bite was a flash of madness too.

i agree that its not a good act and he should be punished. but everyone shouldn't act like suarez is the first player to do something crazy on a pitch

Kerrybai

so if ivanovic says 'thank u for the apology' then everything is ok?
has any ref actually seen it? the ref just heard what ivanovic had to say.
what does 'his football defines him' mean? suarez's bite was a flash of madness too.

i agree that its not a good act and he should be punished. but everyone shouldn't act like suarez is the first player to do something crazy on a pitch

If Ivanovic defends him then it will certainly help, wouldn't you agree?

It doesn't appear that the ref saw it so the FA will take action. Do you remember the Macmanaman tackle against Haidara? He got away with it because the linesman claimed he saw the incident. The FA decided that since the incident was seen they wouldn't take action. It was the same with Aguero. It's a really stupid rule. Unfortunately for Suarez the officials have not seen it so the FA will give him a punishment.

Regarding the last part what Aguero did was a flash of madness, he lost his temper but it's not something that happens often with him. The problem with the Suarez incident is that he bit someone before. If he continues like this he will be remembered for these incidents more so than his football.

Anyway's the media have already began to over react, it was a very bad incident but of course they will go over the top because it's Suarez. It's no different to how they treated him for diving when Bale etc was diving every week.

F

Flavia

<s>@</s>LFC <small class="time"> 1 h
</small>Ayre: "His behaviour is not befitting of any player wearing LFC shirt & Luis is aware he's let himself & everyone associated with LFC down."

<s>@</s>LFC <small class="time"> 1 h</small>
Ayre: "We will deal with the matter internally and await any action from the FA."

<s>@</s>LFC <small class="time"> 1 h</small>
Brendan Rodgers: "Having reviewed the video footage and spoken to Luis, his behaviour is unacceptable and I have made him aware of this."

desoe

I just can't figure out why someone would do EXACTLY this :lol:

I mean, if I'm Suarez and I'm feeling irritated by Ivanovic in some way, I'd probably smash an elbow in his face and it will be over. But I'd never think about turning into a cannibal :lol:

What Freud would say about that? Is it about sex or it's his mother? Or sex with his mother?

loozy

I mean, if I'm Suarez and I'm feeling irritated by Ivanovic in some way, I'd probably smash an elbow in his face and it will be over. But I'd never think about turning into a cannibal :lol:

Ivanovic had already smacked him with his elbow so Suarez had to do something different... He cannot just repeat the insult :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans