9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boris

330gt2r.jpg

ceefoo

Suarez : I rate his ball skills but shot conversion is not good enough. However, he is scum and doesn't deserve to play for Barca.
re: (POLL) Which Goalscorer would you like at Barca next season?

Now own up?

How many of the 20.95% of people that voted for Suarez would still vote for him now?

I'd love Suarez at Barca (not that it's likely to happen, since we have other priorities (GK, CB) atm), but he NEEDS to be more disciplined.

I don't hate the guy, and I agree with some that the bite was a flash of anger, like that Aguero tackle. The problem with Suarez is, he has too many of those. Like I said, I don't hate him, but he deserves to be punished.

Last edited:

ceefoo

oh, come on guys. so what, he bit someone.

the bite itself is purely comedic. i'm sure ivanovic will survive.
HELLO!?! Have you seen the size of his teeth? :horse:

I for one wouldn't like to be bitten by those gnashers. :smiley_scared:

I remember when Mascherano was at West Ham, Jermain Defoe did the same to him. Except he was on the ground.:eat:

Kerrybai

Every-time I see the incident it looks funnier. It's not even just a bite, it's a good nibble. It reminds me of how I eat a kebab after a night out. :rofl1:

Very interesting words from Rodgers. 'There's certainly nobody bigger than this football club, a player or manager. We're representing this great football club, off and on the field,' said Rodgers. 'One hundred per cent players are always replaceable. It doesn't matter how good they think they are. There are wonderful talents here, but we've shown over the years if you lose a player and think you can't replace him, the next one comes.'

Keikoku

Cabbage
Hilarious. He is a good entertainer isn't it?
I'm not blame him nor defend him, just say his action is shameful for his club but in other side he gave his all for his club too (in every way, even that mean cheat).
I respect his passion and curse his unsporting behavior.

loozy

Every-time I see the incident it looks funnier. It's not even just a bite, it's a good nibble. It reminds me of how I eat a kebab after a night out. :rofl1:

Very interesting words from Rodgers. 'There's certainly nobody bigger than this football club, a player or manager. We're representing this great football club, off and on the field,' said Rodgers. 'One hundred per cent players are always replaceable. It doesn't matter how good they think they are. There are wonderful talents here, but we've shown over the years if you lose a player and think you can't replace him, the next one comes.'

Think he was referring to replacing Suarez during his ban. But he is not wrong, isn't he? Every player can be replaced and surely if Liverpool doesn't make EL or CL next season, Suarez is gone so they will have to plan for a life after him anyways.

Kerrybai

Think he was referring to replacing Suarez during his ban. But he is not wrong, isn't he? Every player can be replaced and surely if Liverpool doesn't make EL or CL next season, Suarez is gone so they will have to plan for a life after him anyways.

You could be correct, however the Telegraph have chosen to make their own mind up, 'Speaking immediately after the match, Rodgers did not rule out offloading the South American if he thought he had undermined what he termed ‘the values of Liverpool Football Club’. Anything to sell a newspaper :p

Match of the day just covered the incident. They highlighted 3-4 small incidents between the 2 players through the game, basically nothing serious but they were having quite a battle and then at half time they spoke to each other as they left the field and Suarez gave him a sarcastic pat on the head. I guess Suarez got too wound up in the end.

loozy

You could be correct, however the Telegraph have chosen to make their own mind up, 'Speaking immediately after the match, Rodgers did not rule out offloading the South American if he thought he had undermined what he termed ‘the values of Liverpool Football Club’. Anything to sell a newspaper :p

Match of the day just covered the incident. They highlighted 3-4 small incidents between the 2 players through the game, basically nothing serious but they were having quite a battle and then at half time they spoke to each other as they left the field and Suarez gave him a sarcastic pat on the head. I guess Suarez got too wound up in the end.

Telegraph has also labelled him a cannibal. Take that as you like :p

Ivanovic was not innocent by any standards but Suarez just forgot himself... :facepalm:

loozy

Luis Suarez ‏@luis16suarez 13m
I've just spoken to Ivanovic on the phone and I could apologise directly to him. Thanks for accepting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans