9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barcilliant

It's because he's one of the best players in the world and could be the perfect replacement for Villa if he leaves.
He really needs to be more disciplined though. If he played for us, his lack of discipline would be a huge problem.

Then again, I'd love to see him vs Pepe. I can see Suarez being a perfect anti-Pepe :lol:

LOL-make it happen-for just one match!!!

I can imagine Pepe's theatrics when he gets bitten!lol!

Irish_Cules

The biting aside, I just can't understand people who have a burning desire to have him at Barca.

In pure footballing terms he would be absolutely perfect for the left side of the attack. He scores goals, dribbles by defenders with ease, creates chances for himself and others, and he has fantastic work ethic. Of course it would be important to consider if all of the controversy that surrounds him would be worth it, but in pure footballing terms he is a perfect fit.

ammarfcb

ze special one
“For my unacceptable behaviour yesterday, the club has fined me today. I have asked the club to donate the money to the Hillsborough Family Support Group for the inconvenience I have created to the Liverpool fans and to Ivanovic.”
— Luis Suarez

Kerrybai

“For my unacceptable behaviour yesterday, the club has fined me today. I have asked the club to donate the money to the Hillsborough Family Support Group for the inconvenience I have created to the Liverpool fans and to Ivanovic.”
— Luis Suarez

How much was the fine?

ammarfcb

ze special one
How much was the fine?

nothing on how much. just says fine.

Will the events of the last 24 hours have any bearing on Luis's future at Liverpool Football Club?
Not at all. It affects his future in the sense that we have to work with him on his discipline - but Luis is a very important player to the club. He's a very popular player with his teammates. As we keep saying, he signed a new four-year contract last summer and we'd all love to see him here throughout that contract. He's a fantastic player, top scorer and everything we'd want in a striker, so there's no change there. This is more about getting him back on the right track and it's largely down to Brendan now to work with him on that side of his character.
— Ian Ayre

F

Flavia

‏@TheRealEbouee
What bout JohnTerry who eats people's wives

What about him? Other people's mistakes don't make Suarez's acceptable. He still can try to change his image, he still has time. But one scandal after the other won't do that.

K

Karnivore

If JT were playing yesterday he'd have collared Suarez. Ivanovic deserves alot of praise for not reacting to that, chances are he'd have laid him out if he did. Built like a tank.

CatalinR10

301909_610801578960062_1131018116_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans