9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yannick03

iPbSAGy6DUntY.gif

:pep:

What a loser, still crying because Suarez insulted him.

Bah, Evra is a total egomaniac, such a vain man
And Suarez will stand out because he freaks out on big occasions in the vilest ways. A long ban is in order

AURELIUS

^AFAIK the ref would have to see the incident happen so that he could then make a ruling such as booking Suarez or just giving him a stern talking to etc. It appears he did talk to Suarez but he obviously didn't see the incident as he certainly would have booked him. I imagine that he will note the bite marks in his report but also say that he missed the incident.

Come to think of it if the officials saw the Aguero incident why on earth did they not book him :lol:

Ivanovic showed him his arm and said he was bitten. It's odd how players like Defoe get away with the same incident. No media frenzy and others like Shearer for instance for kicking Lennon in the head. Perhaps because they are England players ?

Keikoku

Cabbage
Ivanovic showed him his arm and said he was bitten. It's odd how players like Defoe get away with the same incident. No media frenzy and others like Shearer for instance for kicking Lennon in the head. Perhaps because they are England players ?

I don't think its because nationality but more because we are in the modern era of internet.
In the past where people got informations only from television and newspaper incident like this is highlighted but with low amount, now with internet everywhere you can find it in twitter or other sites. Alot people nowadays love to "jumping in" and criticise Suarez action, actually makes me think "who are they to judge?".
Try google "Suarez bite", you will find tons of blog/pictures/tweets that discuss the incident, you will understand what I mean.

Faceless

No more faces at night
I don't think its because nationality but more because we are in the modern era of internet.
In the past where people got informations only from television and newspaper incident like this is highlighted but with low amount, now with internet everywhere you can find it in twitter or other sites. Alot people nowadays love to "jumping in" and criticise Suarez action, actually makes me think "who are they to judge?".
Try google "Suarez bite", you will find tons of blog/pictures/tweets that discuss the incident, you will understand what I mean.

That and Suarez is often scrutinize by rival fans like Man Utd fans.

Yugo Count Dante

‏@TheRealEbouee
What bout JohnTerry who eats people's wives

This MAN!!!!!! :party1:

Exactly, epl is becoming a joke since the only good players they have left are NOT English their doing a good job making their only attractions leave.

This double standard thing is just disgusting.

Hope Dzeko leaves this summer somewhere he's understood and appreciated as well.

Last edited:

ceefoo

Luis Suarez banned for 10 games, no news of a possible appeal yet.
F*** Me. Were you sitting ready by your keypad:p

The correct punishment imo.:tiphat:FA

LFC: "We are shocked and disappointed with this decision".

They're gonna appeal.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans