9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

ceefoo

As much as LFC disagree with the decision, they are just going to have to take their medicine over this.

An appeal would only court further negative publicity. Something they desperately need to avoid after recent controversies involving Suarez.

impeh

Hi, its me..
seems fair, think it was 7 games when he was at ajax and did the same? so couldn't really be the same or less as its his second offense.

appealing would be stupid.

Kerrybai

You would have to question the FA though... what sort of message does a 10 game ban for biting vs a 7 game ban for racism send out?

XaviMessiGirl

The racism thing was 8 matches. And I think this ban is longer because of his reputation and previous conduct like the other biting incident and the racism incident. Probably someone who never had a history of doing controversial things wouldn't have gotten a 10 match ban.

Kerrybai

The racism thing was 8 matches. And I think this ban is longer because of his reputation and previous conduct like the other biting incident and the racism incident. Probably someone who never had a history of doing controversial things wouldn't have gotten a 10 match ban.

Exactly, they have been influenced by his history. I don't really think 10 is unfair but to give him less for racism just seems wrong.

ammarfcb

ze special one
10 games is just a joke.
sidwell is on only 4 match ban for almost breaking 2 people's legs.
defoe got nothing a few seasons back for biting masch

says alot about the power of the media on football these days

Irish_Cules

10 games is just a joke.
sidwell is on only 4 match ban for almost breaking 2 people's legs.
defoe got nothing a few seasons back for biting masch

says alot about the power of the media on football these days

He got 8 games in Holland for doing the same thing so he was always going to get at least 8 games so the FA don't look soft.

ammarfcb

ze special one
He got 8 games in Holland for doing the same thing so he was always going to get at least 8 games so the FA don't look soft.

not a good enuf reason for me. liverpool have every right to ask for written reasons from FA because they will have to work hard make up a good reason for it.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
wka60LJAe4T.jpg

K

kingleo

he deserves the 10 games it had to be at least 8 as its a repeat offence you cant give someone a lighter punishment for committing the same offence again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans