9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stric

Horror tackles are usually a really bad combination of low-quality tackling, bad luck and circumstances. I doubt people go around severely injuring other players deliberately. While I do think it's OK to punish those with long or permanent bans, as well, it's important to distinguish between deliberate and non-deliberate offenses. Every bad thing that's done deliberately needs to be punished more severely, easy as that. Again, some other player getting a lesser punishment for the same or worse thing doesn't mean Suarez should get a lesser punishment, as well. It means that the previous cases were poorly judged. I can't believe someone is actually defending him. If I was the head of the FA, this guy and everyone like him would never set foot on a football pitch again. This kind of stuff should not ever be tolerated in professional sports.

Last edited:
R

rivaldo10

i think he only do this stupid stuff to get out of liverpool

i hope he will play next season in a barca shirt

ceefoo

[YOUTUBE]97C7oA1Sy50[/YOUTUBE]

Wonder what pepe vs suarez in a clasico would be like
That "challenge" at Ajax he made where he launches himself on to the opponents standing leg should have earned him a years ban alone. Utterly despicable, and pure cowardice.

Didn't think it was possible, but I actually hate him even more now after watching this.

ammarfcb

ze special one
*"seen by millions of viewers both domestic and overseas, as well as generating a great deal of interest and debate amongst countless number of people".

as i thoought, the ban is media influenced and has very little to do with the offence

as for the video above half of these aren't even a foul. just a vieo to fuel suarez hate amung suarez haters

Last edited:
F

Flavia

*"seen by millions of viewers both domestic and overseas, as well as generating a great deal of interest and debate amongst countless number of people".

as i thoought, the ban is media influenced and has very little to do with the offence

as for the video above half of these aren't even a foul. just a vieo to fuel suarez hate amung suarez haters
You cannot be that blind... Or can you?

Jenks

iyQIdUanXewGw.gif

DucdeOrléans

Let's be brutally honest. Suárez would fit in the team like a glove player wise. Regardless of his character or antics. He would give the team a new dimension. Very direct and physically strong player. I can't imagine that he is happy to waste his time at the sinking ship that is Liverpool. The guy deserves to play for a much better team and in the CL regularly.

I think that his character could change at FCB. He would also feel at home in Spain. Pep's brother is also his agent and from what I recall he has family close to Barcelona and he has stated on numerous occasions that he likes Catalonia a lot.

If the club really wants to buy another attacker, apart from Neymar, then Suárez would not be a bad pick. Falcao is going to Chelsea, Cavani is too expensive and I can't see Lewandowski move to any other clubs than Bayern or Man Utd.

Most importantly Suárez will be HUNGRY for titles and he is still young (26 years old). The kind of players we need.

Give me Zubi's job. With the appeal/connections our club has most here could do a better job IMO than shown in the last 5 years. Not kidding. That statement should obviously not be taken as praise! The amount of outrageous buys is astonishing considering that we are talking about supposed professionals who should not be concentrating on anything else work wise.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans