9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

messid10s

The awards been a complete joke ever since they gave it to Ryan Giggs who was nowhere near the best player in 08-09.

Last edited:

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
14wsjug.gif

ceefoo

Apologies in advance, but they say don't shoot the messenger.

Atlético Madrid are lining up a bid for Luis Suarez - TalkSport

I don't see how. I thought they were skint?

Irish_Cules

Apologies in advance, but they say don't shoot the messenger.

Atlético Madrid are lining up a bid for Luis Suarez - TalkSport

I don't see how. I thought they were skint?

Well they'll be getting around €50m for Falcao so they'll have money and will be looking for a replacement. Suarez and Costa would be such a hated striking partnership. :lol:

ceefoo

Well they'll be getting around €50m for Falcao so they'll have money and will be looking for a replacement. Suarez and Costa would be such a hated striking partnership. :lol:
Actually no. Falcao is third-party ownership, so they won't receive very much at all.

That's why I find this rumour surprising.

Andrew M

They would still get 20 mill or so and lose his wage bill. Apparently the government of Azerbaijan, who sponsor Atleti heavily, would be willing to help them out.

It is feasible but perhaps a tad irresponsible in these economic circumstances. They will get a lot of money from champs league. I don't think Suarez is worth it, though

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Rory Smith ‏@RorySmithTimes 3m
Suarez from @MartinCharquero: "I have spoken to Rodgers, he knows what I want. He understands my situation."

Rory Smith ‏@RorySmithTimes 3m
More Suarez: "I love #LFC, but I have a wife and daughter, and I'm not prepared to tolerate the English press any more."

:(

impeh

Hi, its me..
Luis Suarez has suggested to Uruguayan radio station Sport 890 that the English press may force him out of Liverpool - and indicated he would be willing to sign for Real Madrid.

When asked if there was any truth in the stories linking him to Real Madrid, Suarez said: "The desire to win with the big clubs is always there. I've talked to my agent, there's nothing concrete. To say no to Madrid would always be difficult and more so with the team they have.

.. seems like theres some truth in it, would be a big loss for liverpool..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans