9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bertus

Suarez should do the first step and apologize.

Wiating for FIFA to prove his misconduct via the videos will hit him even harder than if he apologizes now by himself.

Stric

Guys like Suarez have no business playing professional football. I can't believe people here (and in other places) are bringing up arguments such as "damage inflicted". Biting an opponent is not a tackle or a strategy to score. It's violent, childish and borderline retarded. It cannot be tolerated in a professional sport. Or any other profession for that matter. The fact that this is the third time he does it is embarrassing enough for football. Despicable.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo

Wiating for FIFA to prove his misconduct via the videos will hit him even harder than if he apologizes now by himself.

Thats a good point. It won't save him from the incoming ban, but if he comes out and apologizes and commits to seeking some psychological help, he can spin the negative perception around.

Hard to criticize someone, even for something as crazy as this, when he admits a mental disorder and publicly commits to seeking help.

NotInHere

but if he apologizes we will know he doesn't really mean it

it will be just words

DennyCrane

The DC will grant him a right to be heard before deciding anyway, so he can wait till the hearing and still confess and apologize then. Admitting this outright (even when the evidence is overwhelming like here) might be a nice gesture, but is also not very smart.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Guys like Suarez have no business playing professional football. I can't believe people here (and in other places) are bringing up arguments such as "damage inflicted". Biting an opponent is not a tackle or a strategy to score. It's violent, childish and borderline retarded. It cannot be tolerated in a professional sport. Or any other profession for that matter. The fact that this is the third time he does it is embarrassing enough for football. Despicable.

He hasen't learned anything from the past. He doens't belong on a football field. He needs help.

He's not going out there ending players careers. People asking for lifetime bans are seriously taking this to a whole new level of unreasonable. What Suarez is doing is immature, childish and foolish, but is not like he is purposely breaking people's legs and seriously injuring players.

He should get punished, he should seek anger management help and he should grow up. There's no need to overreact with a lifetime ban, which would be utterly ridiculous.

CatalinR10

1395496796417_lc_galleryImage_CARDIFF_WALES_MARCH_  22_Lu.JPG

listening to

Bertus

The DC will grant him a right to be heard before deciding anyway, so he can wait till the hearing and still confess and apologize then. Admitting this outright (even when the evidence is overwhelming like here) might be a nice gesture, but is also not very smart.
From my pov, it's not as if he can argue much to avoid what's coming.

I proposed that because calming down the football fans by apologizing now publicaly can help him later i believe.

It's not only to the DC that he has to apologize, it's to all and every people that like football, especially his own fans.

I never hid it, I'm impressed by his talent. yet i feel cheated on yet again.

Before going to talk with guys in suits, he should try to get a better image in public, and that starts by apologizing now.

Irish_Cules

He's not going out there ending players careers. People asking for lifetime bans are seriously taking this to a whole new level of unreasonable. What Suarez is doing is immature, childish and foolish, but is not like he is purposely breaking people's legs and seriously injuring players.

He should get punished, he should seek anger management help and he should grow up. There's no need to overreact with a lifetime ban, which would be utterly ridiculous.

"Human bites have been shown to transmit hepatitis B, hepatitis C, herpes simplex virus (HSV), syphilis, tuberculosis, actinomycosis, and tetanus.

Evidence suggests that it is biologically possible to transmit the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) through human bites, although this is quite unlikely"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans