9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Ammar continues : " Just saw the video. It looks like a coalition. Nothing more. People make things up because its Suarez."

:worthy: :worthy:

Zincubus

Banned
He has to stop playing football because he did that 3 times in his entire career?

.... At least he only bites cheating , cynical thugs like Chiellini and Ivanovic , two nasty pieces of work ..

When he's our top scorer next season most of you will be loving him .

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I didn't say that at all , did I .

Chiellini has history , he's a known wind- up merchant .... he's feigned a head injury in the first half ..

Suarez has a history as well, why are you giving him the benefit of doubt? There is no way you can deny that Suarez indeed bit Chiellini and went for a bite of him after watching those videos, actual evidence you know....

PaulTaylor

Yet horror tackles, elbows and headbutts are far more violent and carry with them a hell of a lot more potential negative physical ramifications than a bite. All that you wrote, even while possible, is incredibly unlikely.

Listen I'm not condoning nor defending Suarez here, far from it. Hand his ass a hefty ban, force him to get anger management help, etc, but asking for a lifetime ban is utterly ridiculous.

When Roy Keane, Cantona, Maradona, pepe all did much worse than what Suarez has done. Keane Deliberately Broke someone's Leg and ended his carrer and only got a 5 game ban and a fine. Maradona Failed a drug test got a 15 month ban. Suarez bites someone and should get a life time ban?

Bertus

He has to stop playing football because he did that 3 times in his entire career?
Follow to who i replied that to.

He said that "it's not easy to cure blablabla"

To what i reply "if he can't change his behaviors, he should stop"

But that's not what i think. I think he needs a sanction and to be followed by a spsy but i never said he should be banned for life.

Bertus

I actually want him more now just to irritate all the Mary Poppins types in here :)

We will probably get him for a bargain price now ...:)
Better to be a Mary Poppins that having weird morals and principles that go against what's good for a group of people. If you don't know what it means to live in society then go live in a cave all alone.

You should shut up really.

Zincubus

Banned
Suarez has a history as well, why are you giving him the benefit of doubt? There is no way you can deny that Suarez indeed bit Chiellini and went for a bite of him after watching those videos, actual evidence you know....

I'm saying that you have to take into account the thug he attacked who had been winding him up and whacking him every chance he got ... I have no idea why he appears to bite the guy when he risks being booted out of the WC and he's possibly days from the biggest transfer of his career ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans