9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zincubus

Banned
Better to be a Mary Poppins that having weird morals and principles that go against what's good for a group of people.

You should shut up really.

Get a grip mate ....I have no idea why you hold grudges for so long and against fellow Barca supporters .

Zincubus

Banned
When Roy Keane, Cantona, Maradona, pepe all did much worse than what Suarez has done. Keane Deliberately Broke someone's Leg and ended his carrer and only got a 5 game ban and a fine. Maradona Failed a drug test got a 15 month ban. Suarez bites someone and should get a life time ban?

Don't go trying to use common sense in here . Bertus will be after you :)

Bertus

Get a grip mate ....I have no idea why you hold grudges for so long and against fellow Barca supporters .
Don't move the goal point.

You're the one defending what can't be defended, and you're one picking at other members calling them Mary Poppins.

If you want to be looked at as a prick, then you won, but that doesn't make you a fellow barca supporters.

Anyone that likes football, that include surely 99.9% of Barca fans, would dislike what suarez did.

Don't try to iniate a debate where you think you're an emblem or something about being a barca fan.

For it's own good, barcelona doesn't need supporters that defend biting people on a field for no reason.

Alarcón

Follow to who i replied that to.

He said that "it's not easy to cure blablabla"

To what i reply "if he can't change his behaviors, he should stop"

But that's not what i think. I think he needs a sanction and to be followed by a spsy but i never said he should be banned for life.
I also think he should be banned for a few games. But some of you are really overdoing it. Yes, what he did was uncalled for and unsportsmanlike. But people are only reacting this way because it's so weird. I personally think deliberately trying to injure a player is much, much worse, yet players who do that don't get these type of reactions on here. Again, I think most people are just overdoing it because what Suárez does is usually just weird as hell. There are many other players who have bigger anger issues than him.

Zincubus

Banned
Luis Suarez

Don't move the goal point.

You're the one defending what can't be defended, and you're one picking at other members calling them Mary Poppins.

If you want to be looked at as a prick, then you won, but that doesn't make you a fellow barca supporters.

Anyone that likes football, that include surely 99.9% of Barca fans, would dislike what suarez did.

Don't try to iniate a debate where you think you're an emblem or something about being a barca fan.

For it's own good, barcelona doesn't need supporters that defend biting people on a field for no reason.

At least I don't resort to personal insults ....

Bertus

I also think he should be banned for a few games. But some of you are really overdoing it. Yes, what he did was uncalled for and unsportsmanlike. But people are only reacting this way because it's so weird. I personally think deliberately trying to injure a player is much, much worse, yet players who do that don't get these type of reactions on here. Again, I think most people are just overdoing it because what Suárez does is usually just weird as hell. There are many other players who have bigger anger issues than him.

I think many people are mad at him because he's a repeated offender.

And biting someone is deliberately trying to injure somebody.

It's not because it won't stop chiellini to play football that it's not an injury. And I think suarez knew exactly what he was doing, hence doing it deliberately.

Zincubus

Banned
I think many people are mad at him because he's a repeated offender.

And biting someone is deliberately trying to injure somebody.

It's not because it won't stop chiellini to play football that it's not an injury. And I think suarez knew exactly what he was doing, hence doing it deliberately.

I don't think anyone would or could defend Suarez IF it's proved that he did actually bite the guy , I'm just saying that he was provoked all through the game by Chiellini who feigned a head injury in the first half ... the previous player he bit was Ivanovic another thug ( probably closest to Pepe ) who had been winding him up and kicking lumps out of him .

ammarfcb

ze special one
Suarez = Pepe, if not worse.

END OF DISCUSSION. Scroll up.

No. Suarez only does it every few years and he pays for it with sheer quality

I hope this keeps barca and rm away for him...would be a win win...chelieni pays for his cuntness and we keep suarez

Bertus

I don't think anyone would or could defend Suarez IF it's proved that he did actually bite the guy

:messi:

So many fake pics and videos, oh wait chiellini used his nails to mark his body.

If your only defense is to refuse reality then good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans