9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I don't think anyone would or could defend Suarez IF it's proved that he did actually bite the guy , I'm just saying that he was provoked all through the game by Chiellini who feigned a head injury in the first half ... the previous player he bit was Ivanovic another thug ( probably closest to Pepe ) who had been winding him up and kicking lumps out of him .

Chiellini surely provokes other players, Ivanovic surely does the same, why don't other players bite them?

Zincubus

Banned
Chiellini surely provokes other players, Ivanovic surely does the same, why don't other players bite them?

They do react violently against them just not the way Suarez does ... I have no idea at all why he bites people .

That said if we get him for a bargain price I will be delighted .

Bertus

Even in a more spectacular sport like Rugby which is a very popular sport here, biting others (which is very very very rare here, dunno in england) is heavily forbidden and punished :lol:

Bertus

Anything remotely interesting or relevant to offer ??
Not difficult to outdo you since your current hobby for now a few hours is just trolling in this thread.

But if you want to get banned, I'm sure Flavia and Galning can arrange that.

Anyways, have a good night trolling.

ellinho

I still want to see him at barca, indeed he has to do something about his behaviour, but hes just so goddam awesome and he gives his all every game

Zincubus

Banned
Luis Suarez

Even in a more spectacular sport like Rugby which is a very popular sport here, biting others (which is very very very rare here, dunno in england) is heavily forbidden and punished :lol:

I certainly don't agree with getting people banned for expressing an opinion .

Why on earth does having a different opinion to you mean I'm a troll ??

I've never understood this fascination of calling people trolls for simply having an opinion .
I just love Barca and see Suarez as a vital purchase if we are hoping to challenge the top teams over coming years .

Last edited:

Zincubus

Banned
Luis Suarez

To the people defending Suarez because "it's Chiellini", what if he'd bitten another player instead? Would you still defend him?

Probably not but I'd still want him at Barca .

I do wonder what the people who are so disgusted at Suarez thought about the angel that was Stoichkov ....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans