9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

.... At least he only bites cheating , cynical thugs like Chiellini and Ivanovic , two nasty pieces of work ..

When he's our top scorer next season most of you will be loving him .

He's not coming, after that.

There's a video from a brazilian tv, shows it from the front. Suarez opens his mouth a lot and bites. I'll see if I can find it.

Edit: found it: http://globoesporte.globo.com/futeb...taliano-se-revolta-com-arbitro-veja-foto.html

Put in 720p to see it better.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Some pics.
Bq6i5HECQAA9UWn.jpg

Bq6hBzyCcAIz_iF.jpg

Bq6jBFpIIAAw47D.jpg

Bq6kMQuCIAAtPdv.jpg

Bq6gLDTCUAAp3MJ.png

Zincubus

Banned
He's not coming, after that.

There's a video from a brazilian tv, shows it from the front. Suarez opens his mouth a lot and bites. I'll see if I can find it.

Edit: found it: http://globoesporte.globo.com/futeb...taliano-se-revolta-com-arbitro-veja-foto.html

Put in 720p to see it better.

Not saying I agree but there are people suggesting that Chiellini but his own shoulder as he rolled around on the floor .... Why would a bite result in you falling onto the floor in the first place ....

Ghosting

Not saying I agree but there are people suggesting that Chiellini but his own shoulder as he rolled around on the floor .... Why would a bite result in you falling onto the floor in the first place ....

try biting the own back of your shoulder close to the neck, unless you have an owl neck it aint happening

I

instinct

how is it even possible to reach this point with your own mouth. I tried it

F

Flavia

He bit the guy. chiellini biting himself... are you for real? Jesus. Watch the damn video. He won't play again in this wc if Fifa has any shame, and he'll never wear a Barça jersey.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
No. Suarez only does it every few years and he pays for it with sheer quality

I hope this keeps barca and rm away for him...would be a win win...chelieni pays for his cuntness and we keep suarez

So because he's good it's ok? If an inferior player tried it then no? RAWK response.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans