9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

XaviMessiGirl

phdzcy.gif

Clearly Chiellini bit himself, look at that :p

Far from Chiellini running into him with his shoulder either, like some are claiming. Suarez was going for it.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Fake. Giorgio clearly thrusted into his teeth. Suarez head moves forward less than his shoulder moves back.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
All you listed are as bad as. It's the intention to hurt. And all need to be punished. People wanting a lifetime ban for Suarez are overreacting. And fifa, uefa, rfef have to start to punish those acts too.

I don't see it as intent to hurt. How much damage can a bite to an arm or shoulder do? I see it more as an immature and childish response to frustration.

If he really had intention to hurt, he would do far more damage by directing his studs to Chielinni's legs. That would do real damage. The bite is just his childish and immature response to frustration. Is stupid as hell and should get counseled out of him, but is not as bad as someone pissed off going studs first to a player with clear intent to harm. And those kinds of things happen plenty in football.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Chiellini is not even looking at him. Suarez just looks at him and thinks: This is my chance, Go, go, go!

I

instinct

I don't see it as intent to hurt. How much damage can a bite to an arm or shoulder do? I see it more as an immature and childish response to frustration.

If he really had intention to hurt, he would do far more damage by directing his studs to Chielinni's legs. That would do real damage. The bite is just his childish and immature response to frustration. Is stupid as hell and should get counseled out of him, but is not as bad as someone pissed off going studs first to a player with clear intent to harm. And those kinds of things happen plenty in football.

Marry me

JamDav1982

Chiellini is not even looking at him. Suarez just looks at him and thinks: This is my chance, Go, go, go!

Not quite, Chiellini had def just done some sly kick/elbow. He knew what he was doing.

Not that it in any way excuses Suarez but Chiellini was not just innocently walking by.

F

Flavia

Depends on the strenght of the bite... you can take out a piece of flesh, or make the person bleed. It's a crazy response to frustation, but it is intention to hurt too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans