9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamDav1982

What's everyones thoughts on him coming to Barca despite the bite? lol The price is high of course.. but do we risk Madrid buying him instead?

I would still like to see him at Barca.

People make mistakes but if he was to arrive at Barca and start scoring goals people would forget very quickly his past mistakes.

Can understand why other people feel differently and why the club may be put off though.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
I'd still be ecstatic to have him at Barca. I think his behavior can be worked and at least controlled or channeled towards a more productive outcome. He is a great competitor and is always going to give 100% to win. His talent is undeniable.

This incident is lamentable and hopefully he receives enough ridicule to get him to react and seek some help, but his talent and competitive spirit is too great to ignore.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
It doesn't really need to rip a piece out, but it can do some damage. Just google it. I saw some horrible images :lol:

Like this one.(careful when clicking the link, it's a open sore)

Doesn't look like it's a human who did that.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
It doesn't really need to rip a piece out, but it can do some damage. Just google it. I saw some horrible images :lol:

Like this one.(careful when clicking the link, it's a open sore)

Damn that's graphic. It also seems too large to be human, but even if it is, that kind of bite requires prolonged and consistent pressure by a human mouth to produce that kind of damage. Our teeth are just no longer equipped to deal such heavy damage quickly. Suarez would get knocked out by Chiellini or someone else before he would cause that much damage.

V

voodoomaster

10 mill and sanchez and we have a crazy but extremely good player. People make a huge case of this,but there are more damaging things to do, the problem is just that biting Is a very weird thing to do. And Its not that he does it every match, we talk three times in 27 years. The biggest problem Will be image, everyone Will know who suarez is after this. Everyone here is ridning the high moral horse, but Its not like we dont have our own cheaters - busquets, alves, pedro, cheating has become part of the game. And Its irritating, faking injuries, diving, plead for red and yellow cards, kicking the ball to the other side of the field after faking injury....there are some many things. Yeah suarez is fucking crazy, Its sabotating the game, destroying it really, but so is all the other tiresome stuff, and Barca does it every single match.

F

Flavia

I'd still be ecstatic to have him at Barca. I think his behavior can be worked and at least controlled or channeled towards a more productive outcome. He is a great competitor and is always going to give 100% to win. His talent is undeniable.

This incident is lamentable and hopefully he receives enough ridicule to get him to react and seek some help, but his talent and competitive spirit is too great to ignore.

Until he got sent off for biting pepe or ramos... I never want to see him here. I really don't want Barça associated with this kind of stuff. Not to mention his racist episode too. The guy is a train wreck waiting to happen.

spark

Bq7epabCcAEcBn8.png

Tomorrow's cover: Barca, this one bites. Suarez is the ideal signing for a club hungry to return to winning titles.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I

instinct

I wonder what is the actual reason the world is talking about this incident more than about any other.

Is it because he did it 3 times now or is it because biting is a rare incident in a football match?

DonAK

I wonder what is the actual reason the world is talking about this incident more than about any other.

Is it because he did it 3 times now or is it because biting is a rare incident in a football match?

It's because after a season where he behaved well and people and the cuntish english media believed he had changed, he does it yet again.

F

Flavia

Both, I guess. Song was equally stupid, but the reactions were not as heated.

I

instinct

It's because after a season where he behaved well and people and the cuntish english media believed he had changed, he does it yet again.

Nobody talks about Song's foul on Mandzukic anymore. This was just as stupid but the dimensions are so extremely insane.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Here, to all of you who were skeptic if the bite actually took place, FIFA biteline technology confirms it was a bite.

Bq69ByJIgAADEUM.jpg:large

DonAK

Nobody talks about Song's foul on Mandzukic anymore. This was just as stupid but the dimensions are so extremely insane.

Its the other reason you mentioned as well, You rarely see a player taking a bite out of others on the field. Suarez has done it thrice now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans