9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
I am cannot believe people are outraged by this... If he was a rm player, I bet everyone would be commending Fifa right now.
Maybe 2 years without playing for his nt would be more appropriate, as Liverpool has nothing to do with this, but cmon now.

That's what I'm saying. Ban him for longer with his nt.

Tomchin

How stepping on someone face isn't making any contact ? do you need his face engraved lol
Yes, studs-marks please, like the dental proof on Chiellini's shoulder ;) Speaking of Busquets, how many games did he get suspended for the "Mucho morro" incident?

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
My position on this is not contingent on where the player plays. If Suarez was a RM player, I would still think he should have been banned 10-15 games from Int play, but that 4 month football ban would have still seemed utterly ridiculous to me.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
The thing is that it's his third freaking time doing this! Football authorities don't know what to do with him anymore!

John Antonio Bilboa

Howard Roark laughed
They shouldn't have banned him at all, they should simply have given him an ultimatum, play with a muzzle for the rest of your footballing career or fuck off.

JamDav1982

For those that think the punishment is justified -

Would Suarez deserved less a ban if he had reacted to Chiellini by smashing his skull with his elbow?

F

Flavia

For those that think the punishment is justified -

Would Suarez deserved less a ban if he had reacted to Chiellini by smashing his skull with his elbow?
No, should be the same. I have no idea why fifa/uefa/rfef etc are more lenient with elbowing. They gave a proper punishment to Leonardo in 1994.

IF suarez ban was deserved and ok, Pepe's 10 match suspension is a fking joke.

That's on rfef and because he plays for rm. But if he did that in a wc game, he'd be toasted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans