9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

What would you do in terms of a forward transfer?

Who would I sign? I would try Reus. If not possible, I'd keep Alexis, give Deulo some games, and the main point should be to try to get the best out of Messi and Neymar. Or maybe get Soriano as a plan b.
Suarez is supremely gifted, but this problem makes him not worthy to me. It's too big of a risk, and not something I want to see Barça related to.

serghei

This transfer is expensive as fuck, not needed, and a major major risk considering the player in question is a nut case.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Luis-Suarez-en-el-momento-de-a_54410448599_54115221154_600_396.jpg

Suarez has left the Uruguay's camp. His last words were:

"I will bite again!" :neymar:

Rivaldo

Theres no denying hes a fantastic player, but if its seriously Pedro + Alexis + Cash, this will go down as the worst piece of business in the history of football, worse than Ibra deal.

If Alexis was in any other team he'd sell for atleast £35mil and pedro £25mil

F

Flavia

Md and Sport are still advocating for his transfer... It can still happen, for those that really want him.

I agree that Suarez's ban was deserved. A longer ban for his NT would have been more fitting though. And Pepe's ban was a joke. Should have been longer than Suarez's. It's not that Suarez's ban was harsh, it's that other bans are too lenient.

This transfer is expensive as fuck, not needed, and a major major risk considering the player in question is a nut case.

And there are other signings we need.

What would you do in terms of a forward transfer?

Keep Alexis.

Yep. Imagine him biting a player in a CL semi, and Barça getting out because of it. The meldown here would be fun.

Or him biting a player (or doing some similar shit) in his first clasico and being banned for the rest of the season. We'll probably have sold Alexis to get him, so we'll be stuck with Pedro on the right wing for the rest of the season.

I have to say though, I'd love it if he bit Pepe. Wish Atletico could get him somehow :lol:

Last edited:

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Some here act like Suarez is the only striker out there. We already have great ones and if we really want to sign one then go for a player who is not crazy as fuck.
Spending 90 mil. on anybody is totally over the top. And some of you prefer these 90 mil. to be spend on a player who gets banned for many games every year because he repeatedly bites opponents.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
A senior journalist at The Telegraph, Henry Winter, reckons his career in Liverpool is over. Says that he want to leave and so does his family and that Barcelona is ready with making the move since its Suarez dream club.

Liverpool would be open to sell, but are gonna lose a lot of transfer fee in a potential deal from what he thinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans